Tua next guest on Tyreek's podcast | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua next guest on Tyreek's podcast

Oh i didn't miss that. I just pointed it out to @Fin-Loco.
Didn't need to be pointed out. I know he likes money. The point I was making was don't be the WR telling your QB on a podcast to ignore everything and focus on Sundays if you're going to bring him on a podcast that brings attention to him he has to ignore. It's a contradictory thing to say.

Didn't need to be pointed out. I know he likes money. The point I was making was don't be the WR telling your QB on a podcast to ignore everything and focus on Sundays if you're going to bring him on a podcast that brings attention to him he has to ignore. It's a contradictory thing to say.

I think Tua was getting that heat regardless of being on the podcast or not. Perhaps the added heat is what fuels them both.

I DON’T CARE!

Just perform on Sundays.

Cheetah said he would raise Cain during the off-season and midweek and then bring it in Sundays is what I gathered

The negativity becomes another form of fuel and he said to Tua join me

Tyreek is stirring this **** storm higher he could go all nice when he arrived but decided enough is enough let’s crank it up

To bring the stirring pot to a boil, who knows? Maybe his next move is to get Mahomes on the podcast 😱😱😱

This was tough to watch. I am a big Tua fan but the aw shucksiness and fidgeting were not inspiring. He seemed like he was interviewing for a job. I know on the field the guy is a different dude but man...

This was tough to watch. I am a big Tua fan but the aw shucksiness and fidgeting were not inspiring. He seemed like he was interviewing for a job. I know on the field the guy is a different dude but man...

Some people don’t like being in the spotlight like that off the field. I know I would be the same way. Besides coming where he came from under Flores for two years and under Saban this could still be very new to him and he just isn’t used to it.

Some people don’t like being in the spotlight like that off the field. I know I would be the same way. Besides coming where he came from under Flores for two years and under Saban this could still be very new to him and he just isn’t used to it.
I agree. It was just tough to watch as you wanted to see him challenge all of his critics. It came off as Tyreek Hill's team and Tua plays the position of QB on it.

I agree. It was just tough to watch as you wanted to see him challenge all of his critics. It came off as Tyreek Hill's team and Tua plays the position of QB on it.
It is very possible Tua is not that type of "leader", and never will be. On the other hand, sometimes ppl need to have success before they gain enough confidence to impose their will on others.

While I would prefer the QB be the face and (more importantly) voice of the team, it isn't a make or break thing.

It is very possible Tua is not that type of "leader", and never will be. On the other hand, sometimes ppl need to have success before they gain enough confidence to impose their will on others.

While I would prefer the QB be the face and (more importantly) voice of the team, it isn't a make or break thing.
He’ll mold into more of a vocal leader with time and experience, as well as success.

Back
Top Bottom