Tua Non Hype Thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Non Hype Thread

Why the hell does this team have to come out of the playoff hunt?

arrows up just about everywhere but qb.

make the damn switch and give yourself a real chance the last 6 weeks to keep playing for something.

the fact they didn’t just have tua hand off tells me they are considering it at least. They have to know that fitz execution is not good enough from a consistency stand point. it was on full display Sunday.

make the damn switch and give yourself a real chance the last 6 weeks to keep playing for something.

the fact they didn’t just have tua hand off tells me they are considering it at least. They have to know that fitz execution is not good enough from a consistency stand point. it was on full display Sunday.
It's going to be a loooong two weeks. I'm almost expecting it to be Tua time, but don't want to get my hopes up.

It's going to be a loooong two weeks. I'm almost expecting it to be Tua time, but don't want to get my hopes up.

I know they saw that second half. And the qb play for that entire second half was horrid.

and he took points off the board in the first half at the end with an awful int.

if I’m gonna make these mistakes I’m gonna make em with tua. Learning experiences.

we gettin away with it cause we facing bad qb play but we won’t get away with it long.

play.the.kid.

...it's a BIG decision and you have to get it right! Pull the trigger and don't look back.

It really depends on what they're seeing in practice and in meetings. If Tua is killing it

and the whole team is seeing it --- and he's certified 100% good-to-go then I think

we're getting really close. But Fitz still deserves a lot of respect and Flo isn't going to

make the change without a team consensus IMO.

...it's a BIG decision and you have to get it right! Pull the trigger and don't look back.

It really depends on what they're seeing in practice and in meetings. If Tua is killing it

and the whole team is seeing it --- and he's certified 100% good-to-go then I think

we're getting really close. But Fitz still deserves a lot of respect and Flo isn't going to

make the change without a team consensus IMO.

how bout a tape consensus?

cause it’s on tape. The qb has to execute the ask at a higher clip or he needs to be replaced.

I don’t think the playing time for tua at the end has anything to do w/ them considering benching fitz

I wish it did

I don’t think the playing time for tua at the end has anything to do w/ them considering benching fitz

I wish it did

why? We got a roll out so we could see him move and of course two process information on display at a high clip plays

Ok...a little click baity but can we all calm down...he moved well...his passes had zip...BUT this was in garbage time against the most garbage team in the league...Tua is the man eventually...but Fitz is starting until we are out of the playoff hunt...I'm seeing a little too much excitement over 2-2 for 9 yards against backups...lets all pump the brakes...not his time yet...also BUT it was nice to see him get actual playing time in an actual game against an "actual" opponent and cherish it...he has the exact right attitude to be a star...but in 2 weeks he's back on the bench learning from Fitz...this is the way

What is it recently with posters trying to be optimism police?

We're gonna be as excited as we want.

why? We got a roll out so we could see him move and of course two process information on display at a high clip plays

im w/ you that it was nice to see however I think it was more of a we’re up 4 scores, let’s give both tua and the fans something to be happy about. It was a no brainer being at home as well.

maybe I’m wrong but that’s not the read I got from it

how bout a tape consensus?

cause it’s on tape. The qb has to execute the ask at a higher clip or he needs to be replaced.
OK, we saw 2 throws from Tua -- and yes that very limited tiny sample was good! But we have no clue
as to practice -- and how fully ramped up Tua is with the Offense. Beyond that Fitz is a very popular player
and it would be ill-advised to move him out if (???) the reason wasn't OBVIOUS based on what is being seen
by all in practice. I'm actually under the suspicion Tua is indeed progressing very well and it is becoming clear
he's ready based on what he's doing in practice. I'm just saying that HAS TO BE the case before any change.
But even with that --- as long as we're winning with Fitz the compulsion/reason is not as acute.

But yeah, I 100% agree with your core point at this time --- Tua should be a significant upgrade and could
conceivably change the entire season dynamic if (???) he comes in and plays really good ball...

OK, we saw 2 throws from Tua -- and yes that very limited tiny sample was good! But we have no clue
as to practice -- and how fully ramped up Tua is with the Offense. Beyond that Fitz is a very popular player
and it would be ill-advised to move him out if (???) the reason wasn't OBVIOUS based on what is being seen
by all in practice. I'm actually under the suspicion Tua is indeed progressing very well and it is becoming clear
he's ready based on what he's doing in practice. I'm just saying that HAS TO BE the case before any change.
But even with that --- as long as we're winning with Fitz the compulsion/reason is not as acute.

But yeah, I 100% agree with your core point at this time --- Tua should be a significant upgrade and could
conceivably change the entire season dynamic if (???) he comes on and plays really good ball...

not tuas tape

Back
Top Bottom