Tua Non Hype Thread | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Non Hype Thread

I do thinks hoops has a good point however. They called those plays likely just to see it in real time that he’s capable.

I don’t think you see tua until fitz is losing games. And the pressure is gonna be on soon, bc this is a capable team w/ a cake walk schedule into the playoffs if they play well.

I do thinks hoops has a good point however. They called those plays likely just to see it in real time that he’s capable.

I don’t think you see tua until fitz is losing games. And the pressure is gonna be on soon, bc this is a capable team w/ a cake walk schedule into the playoffs if they play well.
I must be looking at the wrong schedule

I must be looking at the wrong schedule

rams, cardinals, chargers, Broncos, jets, bengals

that’s butter for a legit contender. You can’t realistically draw up an easier path in the NFL for a playoff push.

if we ain’t for real, that schedule will expose us. If we are, thank your lucky stripes bc we’ll be firm in the playoff race after this stretch.

that’s butter for a legit contender. You can’t realistically draw up an easier path in the NFL for a playoff push.

if we ain’t for real, that schedule will expose us. If we are, thank your lucky stripes bc we’ll be firm in the playoff race after this stretch.

should be playing it with your best qb option...and can’t no one convince me that we are

Reactions: A1.
should be playing it with your best qb option...and can’t no one convince me that we are

you know I’ve said it before but if fitz falls apart, I really do think we see tua.

the rest of the team is playing too well to miss out on the playoffs due to cold fitz. Fitz is gonna keep getting the chance but I think the leash is getting shorter thanks to the play from the other 8 units.

The only cupcakes I see are Jets again and Bengals. Bengals have been playing teams close too.
Of Course, I don't see us as a legit contender, so maybe that plays into my view on it.

you know I’ve said it before but if fitz falls apart, I really do think we see tua.

the rest of the team is playing too well to miss out on the playoffs due to cold fitz. Fitz is gonna keep getting the chance but I think the leash is getting shorter thanks to the play from the other 8 units.

I agree. They deserve better qb play

that’s just the truth of it.

Reactions: A1.
The only cupcakes I see are Jets again and Bengals. Bengals have been playing teams close too.

those are the only cup cakes. However good teams are gonna come out mostly victorious after a stretch of rams, cardinals, chargers Broncos.

no excuse to not be 3-1 minimum after those 4

and if you aren’t, say good bye to this year Bc you gotta end the season w/ NE, KC and Buffalo. So if you can’t make light work of this upcoming stretch, enjoy your #13 draft pick next year

those are the only cup cakes. However good teams are gonna come out mostly victorious after a stretch of rams, cardinals, chargers Broncos.

no excuse to not be 3-1 minimum after those 4

and if you aren’t, say good bye to this year Bc you gotta end the season w/ NE, KC and Buffalo. So if you can’t make light work of this upcoming stretch, enjoy your #13 draft pick next year

should at least split with those 4. My only caution is we have beaten up on some bad qb play and we got a gift trash corner play vs San Fran too.

totally different San Fran team Sunday than the one we faced a week prior. Qb and corner play whole nother level

should at least split with those 4. My only caution is we have beaten up on some bad qb play and we got a gift trash corner play vs San Fran too.

totally different San Fran team Sunday than the one we faced a week prior. Qb and corner play whole nother level

that’s the truth but good play is good play. And this team has been good from a balanced offense, to a tight coverage defense w/ good pass rush and good situational run defense

1) x and Byron Jones both healthy
2) good QB play

this team is tough to beat when both of these factors exist.

I mentioned yesterday that it’s a matter of time till a team tries to run on us to death though. And if our offense doesn’t come out hot to start the game, that’s a bad recipe for us.

that’s the truth but good play is good play. And this team has been good from a balanced offense, to a tight coverage defense w/ good pass rush and good situational run defense

1) x and Byron Jones both healthy
2) good QB play

this team is tough to beat when both of these factors exist.

I mentioned yesterday that it’s a matter of time till a team tries to run on us to death though. And if our offense doesn’t come out hot to start the game, that’s a bad recipe for us.

interesting take on the run d.

i think jones needs to be better in vertical coverage. I’m getting warning signs about him getting stacked and getting away with it too much.

there’s not a plus playing off ball lb in the group but they seem to have figured out a rotation/ask that limits the exposure.

seems like we’d be soft in tbe middle to me. But McCain is tackling at a much better than expected clip in all phases. Run support fill too. Will it hold up? Rowe just had his best game this year in terms of overall play.

interesting take on the run d.

i think jones needs to be better in vertical coverage. I’m getting warning signs about him getting stacked and getting away with it too much.

there’s not a plus playing off ball lb in the group but they seem to have figured out a rotation/ask that limits the exposure.

seems like we’d be soft in tbe middle to me. But McCain is tackling at a much better than expected clip in all phases. Run support fill too. Will it hold up? Rowe just had his best game this year in terms of overall play.

a good QB might have burned Jones of that first drive Sunday.

and at the first level, I think the Run D has been pretty damn good. Although that’s also the advantage of getting out to big leads in the 1st half.

the back 7 has plenty of issues, however when we can control the game and have a lead, them 2 along w/ speedy linebackers have been everything we’ve needed, and the pash rush is showing up too.

sticky coverage, pass rush, and rangy LBs is how we’re built right now. And when you have an early lead, you’re gonna be cookin w/ gas more times than not.

when we play more talented teams, or we don’t get that early lead, more questions will be answered (McCain, slot corner, run defense) we may get exposed there eventually

Back
Top Bottom