Tua or Burrow | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua or Burrow

same injury as Tua...and he’s middle linebacker..

Would you pick Moseley at 5...with the same injury...seeing as how he's a middle linebacker?

If you would then you would. I wouldn't...I am not as enamored with him as many of you. I see Russell Wilson (potentail because he hasn't played behind a shitty NFL line yet for us to say he'll even be better than Rosen) when I look at Tua. Many of his supporters see Deion Sandcastle.

I'm a big Buckeye fan, but I'm just not sold on Chase Young as being way ahead of every other D-lineman. He didn't do that much against Penn State or LSU. He feasted on a lot of weaker offensive lines. If he fell to #5, I wouldn't be against taking him, but no way do I want to see us trade multiple picks to trade up to get him.

As for QBs, I agree that Burrow will go 1st to Cincy. I'm good taking Tua at #5, even if he holds the clip board for the 2020 season. No to Hebert, just no!

Here's a thought...Tua doesn't declare for the NFL draft, waits a few months to heal, then declares for the Supplemental Draft. At that point, the 6 other teams eligible for tier 1 will all have QB's (assuming Cincy takes Burrow & SD takes Hebert), we can place a 2021 #1 on Tua (which should be a lot lower pick than #5 in 2020), we get Tua & use much of our 3-#1's & 2-#2's to build up our O & D lines. Of course, this only applies if Tua is eligible to apply for the Supplemental Draft. I'm not sure if he is.

You do realize Nick Bosa NEVER dominated a game that mattered at Ohio State.

Bama‘s D has sucked all year. Losing two NFL caliber LB in camp doesn’t help however they really need a new DC.

Tua is going to be phenomenal, If he is there i'd love to get him but judging by chan gailey showing up i get the feeling we will pass him over and try to trot out Fitzpatrick just surrounded with more talent.

I guess we can take a shot on a lower end prospect. This franchise just sucks at picking QB prospects and when we do get a halfway decent QB, we absolutely do the worst possible moves to allow them to succeed like we did with Tannehill.

It just feels like we are going to wait till round 2 to take a QB, i'm very skeptical of that though as those products resulted in John Beck and Chad Henne but seems like Quite a few fin fans don't want Tua anymore and i'm fine with that.. Its likely we wont even get the opportunity to take him either, If healthy he is too good a prospect and i can see some teams trading up to the three spot to get him.. The Raiders, Chargers, and Panthers seem like they may try to do it.

Mike Brown who Bengals fans despise will probably grab Burrow as well he should. The selection will give the fans renewed hope and his cheap azz some more time to do what he does.

However if he was willing to deal, throwing everything but the kitchen sink at him at first glance seems way excessive. However if you can get a Bradyesque QB to be competitive for 12-15 years, amortizing the cost over that time may not be all that unreasonable.

Because message boards are all about conjecture and opinion otherwise it would be a news outlet. Relax man have fun
Which is exactly why it doesn’t make sense to say we shouldn’t allow people to post about burrow.

Which is exactly why it doesn’t make sense to say we shouldn’t allow people to post about burrow.
Didn’t realize I said people shouldn’t post about Burrow, I said he should be taken off the list not that People couldn’t post about it...tit for tat

Back
Top Bottom