Tua or Burrow | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua or Burrow

I doubt Burrow will be made available but if by chance he is the bidding may make it a blockbuster cost and I for one don't want to give up maybe two drafts for Joe B, we need too much especially a line

3. Cause I wanna roll with Fitz 1 more year. He deserves it. Then 2021 be alot of QB,s. Tua can still be coming out in 2021. There be like 5 good QBs next draft. Build a team for Fitz for 1 year

I hop everyone realizes that all the analysis, gut feeling, scout observing, etc, is nothing because it boils down to just plain luck. Hitting on a QB and expecting the QB to be a consistent top 5 is just flat out being a lottery. You win or you dont, and most likely you will win. I just cant be excited until the QB of the future starts to play like the QB of the future.

I don't see our current FO moving up for Burrow, so I do not consider him available to us for QB.

I don't see Tua available for the draft yet. We will know about that after this coming Monday. If he does opt for the draft, which is in no way a sure thing, I don't think out FO will take a chance on him.

We do have enough draft picks that taking a chance is not unreasonable. I just feel that our FO (you know, the only ones whose opinions mater in who we draft) will focus their picks to the other areas of the team that need help.

I do not think they feel our QB situation is the biggest weakness we have. I would like to see them pick a QB, but not until the end of the draft. That way we focus our higher draft picks to areas where we are the weakest.

By picking a QB near the end of the draft, they would still be adding competition to the QB position with potentially viable QB candidates. We could also wait and try and get a UDFA QB, But the availability of potential QB's falls off quickly in the draft and I doubt that the FO considers UDFA's a useful area to find QB's.

Back
Top Bottom