Votes: 31 52.5%

• Total voters

allsilverdreams

Starter
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Let's just say there both there at 5 .
I know they won't be .Just trying to gauge if we had a choice.

Burrow will not be at 5 , and I but Tua at 5 at just 50/50 odds.

I'm afraid Tua is Wentz 2.0.... I have almost 0 faith this guy will finish any season healthy. I know this isnt the popular opinion but Tua has injury problems like ive never seen in a QB drafted in round 1.... hell even the first 3 rounds. Tuas injury problems are unprecedented.

If we can trade up for Burrow, I think we should do it... itll hurt alot losing all those picks moving to #1 but at least Burrow isnt injury prone and short.

I like Tuas stats, when healthy but we dont want a QB that averages 8 games a season.

Ok one more thing..... Image we have Tua.... it's his 1st game in a Dolphins uniform.... Tua gets hit and is on the ground. Even if he gets up fine, just think about the collective panic we all will feel for that split second, knowing, oh S*** the kid got hit our season might be over! And this will prob happen everytime Tua gets hit until he can prove he can stay healthy for seasons in a row.

Do you guys really want that stress? And inevitably, when Tua does get injured, which he has done every year for the last 3 years, we all just lost all hope for that season. Its confusing to me so many of us are acting like this is no big deal. There is no prospect in this draft that scares me like Tua.

Tua has some really incredible accuracy and we offer a situation where there is no rush to get him on the field. Feels like a fit for both sides.

Tua, and 2 lineman out of the next 4 picks a RB and a receiver. Let’s build a good offense. Just don’t let tua get behind the normal Miami line. We need a line like Dallas lol

If half of our draft picks pan out, I think we need pics and not a trade up.
We need multiple offense of line draftees. I want to sit tight at five. If tua or hebert do not fall to us, we will get three first round talents

Back
Top Bottom