Tua passes physical, cleared to play | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua passes physical, cleared to play

Were going to Marino him. A few games in we'll be way ahead or way behind, Flores pulls the Beard, inserts Tua. Bing bang boom he throws 2 touchdowns in the 4th (including one to Joe Rose).
The Kringlemeister gets relegated to toy making with the elves. It's Tua Time in Miami.

This. No way would I let him see the field this year. Full year of recovery and regeneration and most importantly learning the mental aspects of the game begind Fitz.
Well. Why don't we let the professionals on the team decide what they should be doing with Tua? Lots of blanket statements on how he HAS to be wrapped in bubble wrap. He cleared the physical so lets get him out there and let him compete. Lots of protective mammas around here.

Well. Why don't we let the professionals on the team decide what they should be doing with Tua? Lots of blanket statements on how he HAS to be wrapped in bubble wrap. He cleared the physical so lets get him out there and let him compete. Lots of protective mammas around here.
Depends; are they the same professionals who said Culpepper would be good to go but Brees wouldn’t be? Or that Tanehill’s ACL would magically heal without surgery? I trust the Dolphins medical staff about as much as I trust the alien DNA lady.

Back
Top Bottom