Tua passes physical, cleared to play | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua passes physical, cleared to play

And so many ignorant posters proven to be wrong is just icing on the cake. Tua about to take control!

Never any doubt.

Now Tua will win the respect of his teammates with his camp performance.

This. No way would I let him see the field this year. Full year of recovery and regeneration and most importantly learning the mental aspects of the game begind Fitz.
I'm all for giving him the Mahomes treatement. Let him learn and then throw him into garbage time with the 1st team offense late in a game late in the season. Then give him his first start, let him get through his first TD and INT, and remove all the trepidation for 2021. But, do not throw him to the wolves like so many QB's. He has no pre-season, he's still rehabbing even if he is cleared to play, and our OL is NOT GOOD. At least let the OL gel and the offense learn Chan Gailey's system while Tua rehabs and gets adjusted.

This is not an ordinary season. Tua's injury has caused him to need more learning time, not less. The kid is a leader and confident guy, so let's not crush that by putting the spectre of injury in his head or throw him to the wolves behind a bad OL. I'm with @Indigofire11 , let's give him the year to recover and throw him in late to get his feet wet. Then in 2021 he can be poised to succeed.

I take it you were one of those “he’s gonna have to sit a year” folks crying it from the mountain tops.

And still in denial

so angry lol. I laughed when you said "yes thats what fully healed means". it's almost like you were spoofing one of my fav lines from a movie...

really dude, beat off or something I'm excited he's cleared.

f82b2458c3ea574427effcd3ede9f865.jpg

Back
Top Bottom