Tua passes physical, cleared to play | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua passes physical, cleared to play

Off topic, it's an absolute crime that Johnny Galecki (Len-Nerd) dated her for like 2 years. I guess it pays off to have access to someone by working alongside them for years. But still....

On topic, hopefully the news of passing a physical and being ready to go quiets those that were hyper focused on the short video of how he walked into training camp (I know it really won't, but one can still hope).

He had me at "I know most of you hate me, but I'm here anyways..."

I used to get all the pro football magazines and compare opinions. Believing that all angles should be explored.

This guy kinda just shook all the minutia of overanalyzing away and completely deadpanned the most simple take of all...no facts, no stats, just dryness.

And yet X Howard remains on the PUP.

View attachment 52274

I wasn't aware we could post puppy gifs...

tenor.gif

I don’t have the attention span to listen. Sorry. Can anyone sum up and give opinion? Thx.

He had me at "I know most of you hate me, but I'm here anyways..."

I used to get all the pro football magazines and compare opinions. Believing that all angles should be explored.

This guy kinda just shook all the minutia of overanalyzing away and completely deadpanned the most simple take of all...no facts, no stats, just dryness.

Thanks you mods for moving this. This is the thread I wanted it on, but I was j u s t t o o l a z y. . .

I hung up at “even though he isn’t even the best qb on his team”

That was weird, didn't bother to clarify either...I'm just saying that he brought me down off of a nervous mental high and said, "hey bro, he's gonna be great."

For some odd reason, I thought that his delivery made his opinion seem genuine and true. I mean, his tone is flat lining. So I trust him based on him not caring about life or anything.

This made me LOL, I consider this vintage Covid comedy...

Now if we can just keep him healthy for another 15 years we'll be ok.

I thought that it was very interesting to note that Tua is excelling at the marketing side of the equation. Before even stepping foot on an NFL field, he has racked up endorsement deals that include Adidas, Activision, Bose, Hulu, Wingstop, and Muscle Milk. Activision, which overseas the Call of Duty franchise, has developed a huge fan base in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom