Tua played at 60% last year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua played at 60% last year

mainly a nearly-career-ending-hip-injury-requiring-surgery.
I've been restraining myself but I got to a point that I just can't help myself, I've been ignoring the poster that you've responded to for a couple weeks now. Yet considering how many hours I spend on this forum a day, it never ceases to fail to only see responses from people to this poster being made in threads that concern Tua. It would be nice to see all the great posters from finheaven do the same, but I know a lot of you guys are glutton when it comes to those type things just like me so I guess I'm going to have to un-ignore him and just hold my tongue.

i don't think he will ever be 100% again, but he may get close.

he will be a lot closer to 100% of whatever his post-recovery form will be this season versus last year.
Given the Watson current mess, don't think he is going anywhere. So this year gives us a real test drive with Tua. And if he fails, then Watson should be still available 2022.

I've been restraining myself but I got to a point that I just can't help myself, I've been ignoring the poster that you've responded to for a couple weeks now. Yet considering how many hours I spend on this forum a day, it never ceases to fail to only see responses from people to this poster being made in threads that concern Tua. It would be nice to see all the great posters from finheaven do the same, but I know a lot of you guys are glutton when it comes to those type things just like me so I guess I'm going to have to un-ignore him and just hold my tongue.
Unfortunately this is the case for many of the posters on this site, everyone has an option and most of them stink. You will have your haters that will hate no matter what. I am of the opinion that Tua was injured, had no OTAs and no preseason. Those are facts and cannot be denied, not to mention an injury that he is still recovering from. Not saying that he will be the next Marino but can't say he is. A failure yet either. This year he has the tools around him to step up...GO Phins

Can we just have a thread with all the reasons why Tua had a sub par rookie season and be done with.
I would love to see a thread that proves that Tua had a sub-par rookie season. That statement doesn’t have any merit at all.

I think that what you are trying to ask is why Tua didn’t have a pro bowl caliber season on an overachieving, mediocre team, as rookie coming off a near career ending injury with a shortened offseason that limited practice, limited access to coaches and teammates, and no consistency in personnel throughout the entire offense? Because as far as rookie seasons go, 6-3 with 11tds 5ints and a 64% completion percentage with that OL, Wr group and backfield is pretty stellar.

Back
Top Bottom