Tua played at 60% last year | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua played at 60% last year

Since I don't think the original plan was to have him play at all. 60% is amazing coming that soon after surgery.
Now this year...100%....ohhhh boy! I'm so jacked for the season. Tua to Waddle over and over again. Over and over again.

Can we just have a thread with all the reasons why Tua had a sub par rookie season and be done with.
Actually considering Tua had an average rookie season at 60%, we ALL should be optimistic what kind of season he'll produce at 100% !

I would love to see a thread that proves that Tua had a sub-par rookie season. That statement doesn’t have any merit at all
How he rank in ppf qb power ranking among 32 teams?
You want prove, its bottom five.

love and hip hop lhhmia GIF by VH1

Actually considering Tua had an average rookie season at 60%, we ALL should be optimistic what kind of season he'll produce at 100% !
That is a level headed comment.
The thing that get some of us keep going back and forth is some fans keep saying he had a successful rookie season by pointing out 6-3, and such.

If you want to prove your statement with that dataset... You'll have to go back a while and check how every rookie did for the last 10-15 years...

If you want to prove your statement with that dataset... You'll have to go back a while and check how every rookie did for the last 10-15 years...
There'd be a whole lotta misery in those numbers...

i don't think he will ever be 100% again, but he may get close.

he will be a lot closer to 100% of whatever his post-recovery form will be this season versus last year.
I don’t know how affected his hip flexibility is because of the injury, but there is no doubt his trainer has designed a program to strengthen the agonists and synergists for all functional movement for Tua’s hip.

All of those muscles should be significantly stronger than pre-injury.

Last edited:
Well I guess that's it PFF ranking said it so it must be true. Here's the PFF ranking for QB's in 2018. Josh Allen was 25th, Lamar Jackson was 31st, and Ryan Tannehill was 33rd. JARED GOFF was top 10 we shoulda traded for that guy.

BTW Allen, Jackson and Tannehill are top 12 in the 2021 list and JARED GOFF is 26th.

Can we just have a thread with all the reasons why Tua had a sub par rookie season and be done with.

Can we just have a thread with all the reasons you disagree with all of them, why you blame Tua for everything up to and including the Kennedy assassination, and be done with your postings about him?

Back
Top Bottom