Tua played at 60% last year | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua played at 60% last year

I am soooo much happier with our drafting of Waddle than I would have been with the drafting of Devonta Smith. I always saw Waddle as a smaller man who excelled at playing a smaller receiver's game while Smith was a really small receiver who seemed to want to play a larger man's game (flank). Time will tell if we made the right choice, but I'm 100% behind the choice that we made.

I am soooo much happier with our drafting of Waddle than I would have been with the drafting of Devonta Smith. I always saw Waddle as a smaller man who excelled at playing a smaller receiver's game while Smith was a really small receiver who seemed to want to play a larger man's game (flank). Time will tell if we made the right choice, but I'm 100% behind the choice that we made.
I would have preferred Sewell, or even trading back and picking Slater. IMO, the o-line needs more help than the receiving core. We'll see how it plays out.

I would have preferred Sewell, or even trading back and picking Slater. IMO, the o-line needs more help than the receiving core. We'll see how it plays out.
Sewell was my #1 choice, but the team was committed to going WR. I would have looked WR in the second, but if they were going to take one early, I think they got the right guy.

Forget the miracle throw, without Gruden pulling one of the dumbest coaching moves of the year prior to that, Fitzy would have led the team to two losses in relief. Just fantastic...
I know you want to paint Tua as some hapless doof, but fluffing Fitzy's mediocre performances won't help
Rent,
What you've just said it's one of the most idiotic things I've ever heard. At not point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone is now dumber for having read it. I award you zero points and may God have mercy on your soul.

Just read what you said and then try to consider the fact that there is no competence to it at all.

In both games, we were dead in the water and he brought us back and you say if not for Gruden's coaching mistake, he would've "led the team to losses in relief." You do realize this makes no sense, right? The team was already led to a loss in both games prior to him coming in. If not for him coming in those games were over, done, finished! The only entertainment value you had as a fan in those games was provided by the very guy you're refusing to give credit to. To say he was mediocre in those games is just you having blinders on. Be a fan of whomever you want but please do it with your eyes open.

Rent,
What you've just said it's one of the most idiotic things I've ever heard. At not point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone is now dumber for having read it. I award you zero points and may God have mercy on your soul.

Just read what you said and then try to consider the fact that there is no competence to it at all.

In both games, we were dead in the water and he brought us back and you say if not for Gruden's coaching mistake, he would've "led the team to losses in relief." You do realize this makes no sense, right? The team was already led to a loss in both games prior to him coming in. If not for him coming in those games were over, done, finished! The only entertainment value you had as a fan in those games was provided by the very guy you're refusing to give credit to. To say he was mediocre in those games is just you having blinders on. Be a fan of whomever you want but please do it with your eyes open.
You don't even know what you're talking about.
In the Raiders game, RF came in with the Dolphins down by 3 points and 10 minutes to go. Not exactly "dead in the water". He still needed Gruden's stupidity and the miracle throw to get the win.
He had over 10 minutes the Broncos game to guide the team to all of 3 points and then the loss-sealing INT. Forgive me for not finding the entertainment value in that.
Fitzpatrick was the definition of mediocre. I admire his attitude and the way he plays the game but there is a good reason he's on a new team every 2 years
You can hate Tua all you want but distorting Fitzpatrick's performances doesn't help your case, it just makes you look dumb

In the Raiders game, RF came in with the Dolphins down by 3 points and 10 minutes to go. Not exactly "dead in the water". He still needed Gruden's stupidity and the miracle throw to get the win.
He had over 10 minutes the Broncos game to guide the team to all of 3 points and then the loss-sealing INT. Forgive me for not finding the entertainment value in that.
Fitzpatrick was the definition of mediocre. I admire his attitude and the way he plays the game but there is a good reason he's on a new team every 2 years
You can hate Tua all you want but distorting Fitzpatrick's performances doesn't help your case, it just makes you look dumb
I would say this Fitzpatrick is getting better as he get older as qb.

Rent,

The irony...

As a coach, you don't just pull a guy who in both games had 90 yards passing in 3 quarters! It was totally inept football. The offense miraculously just started moving the football in both games? Guy, you can't be this dumb. You can't be. I didn't say anything about Fitz being a great QB, I said to discount how he changed those games is just stupid. We had no chance to win those games with Tua, which is why he was pulled!! In both games he did more in a quarter than did Tua in 3! If Against Denver, he put us in position to tie the game and he threw a bad pass. Against Las Vegas, he doubled Tua's production in 10 min! If mediocre was 180 yards in 10 min sign me up. I don't give a **** about Gruden's mistake, that's part of the game and he took advantage of it. His lucky throw is because he knew where to go with the ball. Wait for it.. It was the playbook. Wait for it.. Gailey was hired for Fitz. Tua will have his chance to prove all detractors wrong but don't hold his hand along the way.

Back
Top Bottom