Tua QB Sneaks? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua QB Sneaks?

Dolph N.Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score
First of all I don’t like Tua QB sneaks especially at the goal line. But I recall someone in the game thread asking if it looked like Tua hurt his back on one of the sneaks. I think most just bypassed that because he continued playing but if that’s the case and his staggering was from his back and not his head then I don’t think many have to worry about Miami being punished for the concussion protocols.

I get nervous every time we run them. Just seems like our interior line doesn’t get enough push to make up for his small size. Rather us do the Ingold taking the snap thing, even if they know it’s coming.

Cant recall how many times I saw Brees qb sneaks over the years. If he had punched it in easily this wouldnt even be a thread, you guys are so results oriented. Mcdaniel knows what hes doing, probably should leave it to him.
The sneaks are bad with Tua, because the OL isn't physical enough to move the pile forward, and I don't like Tua taking those hits in the pile which is the point of this thread, he hurt his back on a QB sneak.

The sneaks are bad with Tua, because the OL isn't physical enough to move the pile forward, and I don't like Tua taking those hits in the pile which is the point of this thread, he hurt his back on a QB sneak.
Well hopefully you and the other fans here can come to a decision and send that over to the front office.

First of all I don’t like Tua QB sneaks especially at the goal line. But I recall someone in the game thread asking if it looked like Tua hurt his back on one of the sneaks. I think most just bypassed that because he continued playing but if that’s the case and his staggering was from his back and not his head then I don’t think many have to worry about Miami being punished for the concussion protocols.
Why should he sneak when you have a fullback ingold. Why risk an injury to the most important player in your team?

Back
Top Bottom