Tua ready to go

mwestberry

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score

“I’d say I’m ready to go,” Tagovailoa said, via Chris Bumbaca of USAToday.com. “It’s kind of those things where you start getting the itch to get back out on the field, to be able to compete. It’s going to be a new setting, so that’s what’s even more exciting.”

Great to hear

DolfanISS

Perennial All-Pro
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Too bad we can’t hear about what he’s doing in practices. That would be interesting.

39wildman

Starter
Reaction score
Song like he is healthy..young guy dont take long heal..we will see how it goes in camp..dolphins didnt tank for Tua sit bench long..Ross want qb. He got one.. hope this work out.

AdamD13

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I am so looking forward to getting beyond this virus and enjoying watching Tua leading the Dolphins franchise for years to come!

No need to rush Tua this year. However, I am confident he is fully healed and just needs repititions to get into football shape. The way he prepared for his makeshift pro day and his movement 3 months ago leaves me excited to see him out there slinging the football.

The most accurate college QB I've ever seen. In 2021 the Dolphin dynasty begins.

MrChadRico

Active Roster
Reaction score
This year has been truly awful. If we sit Tua for the year I totally understand.... it would be a damn nice win if he came out and looked like a Franchise QB right away though. We need it.

Ray R

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Song like he is healthy..young guy dont take long heal..we will see how it goes in camp..dolphins didnt tank for Tua sit bench long..Ross want qb. He got one.. hope this work out.
The Dolphins never tanked for Tua or anyone else.

That's just a lot of fantasizing by some fans.

Ask the Patriots!

Fin-Loco

Submarine Screen Door Slammer
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Too bad we can’t hear about what he’s doing in practices. That would be interesting.
Why can't we hear about it? They are doing Covid testing yesterday and today. Reporters can tell us everything except what packages they are in. The only thing we'll miss are live tweets and instead wait for post practice reports later the same day.

Fin-Loco

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I am ready for him to be placed in a custom made bubble (wrap) for a year.
Why Ghost? I don't get it. Sure I can understand some saying that he should sit until mid year even though I don't agree with that. Why would we want to get him zero experience during his first year? Wouldn't you at the very least want him to gain experience this year so he can be full go next year?

39wildman

Starter
Reaction score
The Dolphins never tanked for Tua or anyone else.

That's just a lot of fantasizing by some fans.

Ask the Patriots!
2019 is in book. I am try get back to SB..1984 is long time..I dont want hear excuse...

djphinfan

Perennial All-Pro
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Why can't we hear about it? They are doing Covid testing yesterday and today. Reporters can tell us everything except what packages they are in. The only thing we'll miss are live tweets and instead wait for post practice reports later the same day.
That’s correct.

TheJetsBlow

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I could be wrong, but I don’t know if reporters are gonna be allowed in. Again, I’m not 100% sure about that, but I thought I heard access would be restricted due to the virus.

Fin-Loco

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I could be wrong, but I don’t know if reporters are gonna be allowed in. Again, I’m not 100% sure about that, but I thought I heard access would be restricted due to the virus.
You're incorrect. What I posted are the new rules of this year regarding training camp reporting.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom