Tua still in Concussion protocol will not attend pro bowl | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua still in Concussion protocol will not attend pro bowl

The NFL probably won’t clear him after they had “players and coaches” screw him out of Pro Bowl despite running away with the popular vote.

NFL does want Tyler Huntley there though lol

All that are making too much of this, are just worrying about something they do not know for sure.

Yes, sure there might be a slight chance there might be more to this, but common sense tells us the team is just more concerned in him over relaxing from those shots so that he can come back in 2023 100% healthy.

Tua is a competitor, if cleared he might just go play knowing he is fine and risking a possible 3rd concussion incident.

I totally disagree with those saying there is nothing to see here. Of course there is.
We get the chance to see all of FH’s unqualified neuro experts who all said he should have played the last two games eating not just a large slice of humble pie but a kin great XL pie all to themselves.

Let’s be honest, that’s not going to happen is it, because the DR’s, Tua, the Dolphins and other experts are still wrong

All that are making too much of this, are just worrying about something they do not know for sure.

Yes, sure there might be a slight chance there might be more to this, but common sense tells us the team is just more concerned in him over relaxing from those shots so that he can come back in 2023 100% healthy.

Tua is a competitor, if cleared he might just go play knowing he is fine and risking a possible 3rd concussion incident.
he's still in the protocol thats what were worried about.

I'm glad he's not playing in the probowl but not happy he's still in protocol. Does this mean he's still experiencing symptoms?

Hope he's okay.

This was obvious.

They were not rushing him. They clearly shut him down

Still no setbacks

But I understand why ESPN and CBS wants this to be a news story

I never expected him to play in the game because of the concussion. There is no benefit to actually playing the game and that is why so many players selected to the pro bowl skip the game to begin with.

Tua needs to get completely healthy before the season begins and right now his health is all that matters.

I'm glad he's not playing in the probowl but not happy he's still in protocol. Does this mean he's still experiencing symptoms?

Hope he's okay.

Not sure what it means.

But he's had no setbacks. So him still being in protocol is most likely just because they're not rushing.

If he was still having symptoms they would have a hard time saying there are no setbacks.

In my personal and expertise opinion

For all we know they are keeping him in protocol just to monitor him longer. It’s not like players stay in Miami and come to the training facility every week once the season is over.

These are the stages to clearing protocol-
  • Phase 1: Symptom-limited activity. ...
  • Phase 2: Aerobic exercise. ...
  • Phase 3: Football-specific exercise. ...
  • Phase 4: Non-contact training drills. ...
  • Phase 5: Full football activity/clearance
As far as I know, the Dolphins season ended, Tua had his medical checkup and cruised off to the offseason. Season is over, he's under no obligation to participate in any any "non-contact training drills" or "full football activity clearance" or basically anything until OTA's. The Phins have no obligation to report anything regarding Tua's status since, ya know, THERE'S NO GODDAMNED game, practice, OTA, etc. for MONTHS. His status should therefore be kinda frozen in place at whatever stage he was at prior to the conclusion of the season until such time that any league sanctioned team activities are imminent. But you frigging lemmings go ahead and leap into the sea of diarrhea the national media are getting ready to spew at you telling you how evil and despotic your beloved team is . Wallow in it, come down with giardia, get pink eye, whatever floats your boat. Just rinse yourself off before the season starts back up please.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom