Tua still in Concussion protocol will not attend pro bowl | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua still in Concussion protocol will not attend pro bowl

Guys, they are saying he's not out of the concussion protocol DELIBERATELY. There is no point in getting cleared for football activities. The season is over. He will be be 100% in OTA's.
Exactly. Do we want them to re-assemble the team and start running drills just so we can say he’s cleared protocol now?

he's still in the protocol thats what were worried about.

Thing is, we have no idea why. It's as crazy me saying he is already 100% and ready to play. We don't know, so making conclusions like this without doctors coming out and saying there actually has been an issue, makes no sense.

The only thing we know for sure is, that the statement says there have been no set backs, and Tua's parents are adamant that Tua will be the starting QB for the Dolphins in 2023...That at the very least does not tell me Tua has been having issues with the past two concussions from this past season.

Thing is, we have no idea why. It's as crazy me saying he is already 100% and ready to play. We don't know, so making conclusions like this without doctors coming out and saying there actually has been an issue, makes no sense.

The only thing we know for sure is, that the statement says there have been no set backs, and Tua's parents are adamant that Tua will be the starting QB for the Dolphins in 2023...That at the very least does not tell me Tua has been having issues with the past two concussions from this past season.
When you are in the protocol, the NFL Protocol, which means doctors have to clear him and they haven't..

It’s been over a month and that is a very long time to stay in protocol

Last edited:
When you are in the protocol that the NFL Protocol which means doctors have to clear him and the havent..

It’s been over a month and that is a very long time to stay in protocol

He is the NFL poster child for concussion right now, and he playys for the Miami Dolphins who seem to to have NFL decisions occur differently for them then any other team...There is a very good chance if it was anyone else, he would have been cleared a while back.

Unless we know for sure, it's all speculation.

He is the NFL poster child for concussion right now, and he playys for the Miami Dolphins who seem to to have NFL decisions occur differently for them then any other team...There is a very good chance if it was anyone else, he would have been cleared a while back.

Unless we know for sure, it's all speculation.
what speculation is that?

What if.... There is a cognitive portion of the protocol and Tua may not be too bright! :shrug:

Season 7 Oops GIF by Workaholics

He be fine LOL

How can he go through the five steps when they are no longer practicing?

How can he go through the five steps when they are no longer practicing?
Seems like step 5 needs to be completed before he can start practicing. They are saying he is still in concussion protocol meaning he hasn't finished the 5 steps successfully yet.

All goes back to the Jet game when he remained in tunnel. Told me that light was still bothering him. Hopefully he's made significant progress since then. But this latest concussion seems to be worse than the one in Cincy.

Seeing that one of the final steps to be removed from the protocol is to take part in a practice and have no symptoms the next day, the fact that he's still in protocol should not be a shock. The last practice he could have taken part in and been symptom free was the one leading up to the playoff game and since he wasn't cleared for that game and they haven't had a practice since then, logic would deduce that he would still be in the protocol.

Back
Top Bottom