Tua Tagovailoa declares: Here are potential landing spots: What a scary thought | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Tagovailoa declares: Here are potential landing spots: What a scary thought

I'm going to say it right now, If we pass Tua we will regret it like we regret not taking Drew Brees..

If i'm the GM i wouldn't even entertain the possibility of missing out on him and even worse going to new england.. I would call the redskins up and offer our Texans or Pittsburgh pick to get him.. We have more then enough money in Free Agency to surround him with weapons.

The 'Tua to Pats' stories are really annoying me, all they're written for is to create a narrative that garners clicks. It's not realistically going to happen unless he's damaged goods, and if he's damaged goods then who cares?

The 'Tua to Pats' stories are really annoying me, all they're written for is to create a narrative that garners clicks. It's not realistically going to happen unless he's damaged goods, and if he's damaged goods then who cares?

I could see Belichick doing this very easily if Brady Leaves.He is friends with Saban, and at this point he wants another franchise QB and if he thinks Tua is a lock what makes you think he is going to pass that up?

I could see Belichick doing this very easily if Brady Leaves.He is friends with Saban, and at this point he wants another franchise QB and if he thinks Tua is a lock what makes you think he is going to pass that up?
If Tua is a lock then in what world are the Pats in a position to draft him?

If Tua is a lock then in what world are the Pats in a position to draft him?

They could offer up a package ala the Texans did for Laremy Tunsil only this would be for a franchise QB.. Knowing Belichick he will likely recoupe a first rounder for the next draft somehow.

I have no doubt if Tua is as good as most people think he would offer up alot to get him and set his team up later.

They could offer up a package ala the Texans did for Laremy Tunsil only this would be for a franchise QB.. Knowing Belichick he will likely recoupe a first rounder for the next draft somehow.

I have no doubt if Tua is as good as most people think he would offer up alot to get him and set his team up later.
So could any team in theory...my point is that it’s the Pats because the media love feeding into the ‘Belichick is a genius’ narrative and are finding a way for Tua to fall to the Pats so that it creates a story rather than it actually being a genuine mock draft. It’s clickbait.

As for the reality, we are in the driving seat to take Tua, either at #5 or trading up, and there’s nothing Belichick can do about it. If we want him and assuming none of the teams above us do we’re in the best position to make it happen.

Last edited:
If we do trade up I'd rather take Burrow! A hip is a very serious injury. I Know my grandfather broke his hip early in his life and he never did fully recover, he had severe pain when it got cold.

If we do trade up I'd rather take Burrow! A hip is a very serious injury. I Know my grandfather broke his hip early in his life and he never did fully recover, he had severe pain when it got cold.
No Offense - But stabilizing the hip and modern surgery / medicine Must factor into any discussion re: Tua

I bet Your grandfather didn’t have anyone reducing his hip or anything of that nature within minutes of his accident

Surgeons can see what they are operating on with advanced cameras my wife works in the hospital cleaning the instruments and scopes After surgery and setting up before surgery the stuff she is handling is worth millions

BB could do it but it wouldn’t be easy it would amount to selling off his next 3-4 drafts - I don’t see it happening

they are practically drafting in the second Rd this year and there is concenus among the best prognosticators that after the top 14-15 players there is a drop in talent

BB and there track record of drafting late actually hurts them quite a bit because those future s will be after the 15 range

No Offense - But stabilizing the hip and modern surgery / medicine Must factor into any discussion re: Tua

I bet Your grandfather didn’t have anyone reducing his hip or anything of that nature within minutes of his accident

Surgeons can see what they are operating on with advanced cameras my wife works in the hospital cleaning the instruments and scopes After surgery and setting up before surgery the stuff she is handling is worth millions
Still, Its a gamble!

Back
Top Bottom