Tua Tagovailoa HEATED Debate: What Is Needed From Miami Dolphiins For Him To Start Right Away? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Tagovailoa HEATED Debate: What Is Needed From Miami Dolphiins For Him To Start Right Away?

I’m confident the O-line will be much improved, (low bar, I know). There is definitely more talent and they’ve already spent some time together, so we should the improvement early on.
Tua is more talented than Fitz or Rosen so it’s really up to him. When he grasps the playbook and gets the timing down, he will play. If Tua is not out there by Halloween, i will be surprised.

Something in the back of my mind is if Gailey's offense in actuality is less complicated than O'Shea's, what if Rosen starts to click because he has to process less and beats Fitzpatrick out for the starting job? The emergence of Rosen would be a great issue to have this year.

With regards to physical capabilities, i don't think it's even close between those two.

I’m with ya and agree completely. I thought Rosen did some really great plays last year all things considered. Even against Dallas the offense look more capable instantly after the first two weeks of looking anemic.

We hung around with the cowboys and chargers weeks 3 and 4 last year before the awful Washington game. Even in that scenario Fitzpatrick benefited greatly from the no pressure late game insertion when a team wasn’t ready for him. His success in the 4th quarter versus what Rosen was unable to do in the first half isn’t film worth analyzing.

Rosen can spin it. Now obviously Tua has elite skills and will undoubtedly become the future Long term starter.

The team isn’t Tua, Rosen is a member of the team, hence, Rosen plays if the situation calls for it.

I’m with ya and agree completely. I thought Rosen did some really great plays last year all things considered. Even against Dallas the offense look more capable instantly after the first two weeks of looking anemic.

We hung around with the cowboys and chargers weeks 3 and 4 last year before the awful Washington game. Even in that scenario Fitzpatrick benefited greatly from the no pressure late game insertion when a team wasn’t ready for him. His success in the 4th quarter versus what Rosen was unable to do in the first half isn’t film worth analyzing.

Rosen can spin it. Now obviously Tua has elite skills and will undoubtedly become the future Long term starter.

The team isn’t Tua, Rosen is a member of the team, hence, Rosen plays if the situation calls for it.
Rosen situation is so bad. I dont think Rosen is 50th best qb in nfl right now.

It all depends on the O-Line. All QB's get hit, but the Dolphins O-Line has been horrible for years. With the new players, you cant assume anything, they will have to show it on the field.

Why should he not play. We not in Hunt to win SB. We might be in Hunt for wild card or we might be in Hunt for 5 pick next yr.
Good day brother. I agree with what Leroy says in the video. He has to earn it, and be healthy. I believe by the time he sees action if there is a season will be the time when the Oline has had time to gel and will be more successful than early on in the season.

It all depends on the O-Line. All QB's get hit, but the Dolphins O-Line has been horrible for years. With the new players, you cant assume anything, they will have to show it on the field.
As Leroy pointed out in the video not having a preseason not hurt Tua, but setting our offensive line as well, and doing all our player evaluations.

Good day brother. I agree with what Leroy says in the video. He has to earn it, and be healthy. I believe by the time he sees action if there is a season will be the time when the Oline has had time to gel and will be more successful than early on in the season.
I cant say what best route for Dolphins..they should be doing everything they can help Tua succeed..

If dolphins like Fitzpatrick so much why did they draft Tua??? Dolphins and flores act like they in love w Fitzpatrick...

If dolphins like Fitzpatrick so much why did they draft Tua??? Dolphins and flores act like they in love w Fitzpatrick...
That's a ridiculous post bro.

Fitz is nearly 40, and his days of playing are numbered. Flo first loyalty is to the team, not any one individual player. If Fitz is the best choice to win games, so be it.

I hope Tua has a HOF career with us, but nothing is given. Tua has to earn it by proving to Flo he is the best QB on the roster. If he can't do that, then so be it, as well.

I think it would be ideal for Fitz and Rosen to hold the fort and sprinkle in Tua near the end. This would also allow Rosen to become more seasoned and take over the backup position next year. Rosen is still dirt cheap for two more years.

Doesn't matter what FH or talking heads say. It's all on Flo. That said, I'll take a shot. RF starts game 1 UNLESS TT plays so well the talent difference is overwhelming.
RF remains the starter until Flo thinksTT is healthy [HE decides not fans] AND RF isn't playing well. Wild card is if Flo wants to see Rosen and/or if OL play is abysmal

Yes! No! blah blah blah straight garbagio!

Back
Top Bottom