Tua Tagovailoa highlights vs. Jacksonville | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Tagovailoa highlights vs. Jacksonville

Waste of a first rounder if he can't even beat out a career journeyman. Thanks, Grier. Set the team back a decade.
Is one of the best college QB ever unable to beat out a career bad QB, or is a Dolphins head coach lost again?

Is one of the best college QB ever unable to beat out a career bad QB, or is a Dolphins head coach lost again?
I mean I'm clearly being sarcastic, but since you're still in whine mode I'll explain the most obvious reason.

That Game 3 rookie Tua without a preseason or not having played football in over a year before that isn't better than Ryan Fitzpatrick is in this offense right now, a system that he's already run. I honestly can't believe a single person thinks that wouldn't have been the case.

It's just so stupid to me that people ridicule the head coach because he plays the better QB. Like... wut?

How many games did Mahomes play his rookie year just one week 17 and that was so KC could rest Alex smith for the playoffs. I like the let him sit and learn approach so he can learn the system and make sure his hip is healed up before playing. I'm hoping Tua doesn't play at all this year.

I mean I'm clearly being sarcastic, but since you're still in whine mode I'll explain the most obvious reason.

That Game 3 rookie Tua without a preseason or not having played football in over a year before that isn't better than Ryan Fitzpatrick is in this offense right now, a system that he's already run. I honestly can't believe a single person thinks that wouldn't have been the case.

It's just so stupid to me that people ridicule the head coach because he plays the better QB. Like... wut?

I'm sorry..but considering our fanbase it's hard to say you were being sarcastic here.

Back
Top Bottom