Tua Tagovailoa highlights vs. Jacksonville | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Tagovailoa highlights vs. Jacksonville

I concede that if I had to win 1 game, Smith.

That's not what I was saying.

If I am interpreting correctly I do not see the reasoning for a player who has a gem of a game once in awhile is always inconsistent and also no one is going to convince me lack of an arm inhibits the offense because no one is afraid of him going deep other than his patented lob up for a jump ball

I hear all the opposite views but to some I repeat he is agonizing to watch when your future is sitting on the bench

If I am interpreting correctly I do not see the reasoning for a player who has a gem of a game once in awhile is always inconsistent and also no one is going to convince me lack of an arm inhibits the offense because no one is afraid of him going deep other than his patented lob up for a jump ball

I hear all the opposite views but to some I repeat he is agonizing to watch when your future is sitting on the bench
Understood.

That wasn't the context of the exchange. It had nothing to do with TT, rather Alex Smith.

Understood.

That wasn't the context of the exchange. It had nothing to do with TT, rather Alex Smith.

I got it...for some reason I have always been an Alex Smith supporter...underappreciated in my view

Herbert is throwing for 300 about as raw as it gets and we got this Ferrari parked in the garage.

Smh

How many games did Mahomes play his rookie year just one week 17 and that was so KC could rest Alex smith for the playoffs. I like the let him sit and learn approach so he can learn the system and make sure his hip is healed up before playing. I'm hoping Tua doesn't play at all this year.
Some would say you need to play the QB to develop, but in his second year Mahomes played nothing like a rookie. Rodgers, same. QBs do develop by practicing just like in any other thing, who would've thunk.

OTOH, it's true it's not good news Tua hasn't won the job yet. But whether he's behind or not, nothing will be gained by rushing him out.

Back
Top Bottom