Tua Tagovailoa “loves” running back Jordan Scarlett | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Tagovailoa “loves” running back Jordan Scarlett

Agreed with your 4 RBs Travis & really like the makeup of that RB room.

After watching his highlight videos (I know, highlights!) but I really like this kids chances if he can play some good ST.

DOAKS has PS written all over him, maybe. He could challenge next year IMO.
It's another full on competition. I don't think any of those 4 are in a position where a great Doaks camp doesn't earn him a spot.

It's another full on competition. I don't think any of those 4 are in a position where a great Doaks camp doesn't earn him a spot.
Very true Scotty.

I'm just not sold on DOAKS being able to come in and take a spot from any of these guys. At least not yet.

We've got a good group which will provide great competition, like you stated.

That first highlight video was cool but I wouldve liked to have seen him have enough top-end speed to score on a few of those.
Still, I love his vision and quick cuts.
Exactly how he translates to NFL speed is yet to be seen. Every RB that even makes an NFL practice squad has great college tape.

True, but I think if any of the 6 rbs on the roster have great training camps and preseasons they will make the roster. For example if Laird has a great preseason he'll likely stick for another year. Now if all six happen to have a great camp then we will have an interesting debate on our hands. Say Ahmad, Laird, Doaks and Scarlett all look lights out great.., which two stay and which two do you try to sneak to the practice squad. Ahmad's speed, Laird's versatility, Doaks' size and Scarlett with a little mixture of everything.

Back
Top Bottom