Tua Tagovailoa Qb Alabama. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Tagovailoa Qb Alabama.

I do have something to ask Ck and Slimm..

Would Tua be generating this much hype if he stayed as Oregon's future? I haven't watched him closely like you guys to know exactly how good he is, but what I've seen? ****

I do have something to ask Ck and Slimm..

Would Tua be generating this much hype if he stayed as Oregon's future? I haven't watched him closely like you guys to know exactly how good he is, but what I've seen? ****

Probably so. Tua's hype began a long time ago. He's just somehow managed to live up to it. What did it for him was coming off the bench and leading Bama to a come from behind win against UGA in the national championship game.

Honestly, his statistics would likely be even better at Oregon - he'd probably have been playing more than 2 or 3 quarters for most of the season.

Probably so. Tua's hype began a long time ago. He's just somehow managed to live up to it. What did it for him was coming off the bench and leading Bama to a come from behind win against UGA in the national championship game.

Honestly, his statistics would likely be even better at Oregon - he'd probably have been playing more than 2 or 3 quarters for most of the season.

That was my thoughts too. Kid is good, sadly Miami won't be bad enough to get him but be bad enough to need a qb. What a ****ing dilemma.

I like Tua but I'm not beholden to him. I'll take Trevor Lawrence, certainly.

And I like Jake Fromm, too.

I sound like a broken record but please excuse my Gators only scouting exposure. Fromm looked really good, before I switched the damn thing off however In the commentary, Gary Dannielson made the point over and over that Georgia were a better team when he's not asked to throw the ball a lot. That was a little concerning for me, that Georgia team is stacked, do we take that into account when we evaluate these kids ? Slimm mentioned this in reverse in his justification for his high grade on Thorson, who has zero talent around him ?

That was my thoughts too. Kid is good, sadly Miami won't be bad enough to get him but be bad enough to need a qb. What a ****ing dilemma.

I don't usually watch much of Bama's games, because frankly after the first half they are almost always over, but this Saturday was the worst I've seen him yet he was still better than any other QB I've seen this year in College. Deserves all the hype he is getting, just hope he stays healthy and lands in the right spot in the NFL, love that to be Miami but unfortunately not very likely.

I sound like a broken record but please excuse my Gators only scouting exposure. Fromm looked really good, before I switched the damn thing off however In the commentary, Gary Dannielson made the point over and over that Georgia were a better team when he's not asked to throw the ball a lot. That was a little concerning for me, that Georgia team is stacked, do we take that into account when we evaluate these kids ? Slimm mentioned this in reverse in his justification for his high grade on Thorson, who has zero talent around him ?

I think Kirby Smart and Jim Chaney understand that Fromm is more of a facilitator than an elite passer. The offense works better when the talent of the RB's is relied upon, as opposed to the talent of the quarterback. That was true with Chubb and Michel, and it's still true with Swift and Holyfield. They lost the LSU game because they went away from the run too early and tried to have Fromm throw against that secondary.

Make no mistake, Fromm is a good quarterback, but he ain't Tua.

Furthermore, it's the results against pressure. Fromm gets sacked at a 25% clip against pressure, as compared to Tua's 7.3%. Fromm's small hands have typically led to some fumbling issues. The fumbling tends to come in waves when teams are getting pressure on him. Similar to Tannehill in that fashion.

Well, let’s see how this plays out. You think Tua’s dad is going to belt him after that 1st half with 1 Int?

There’s going to be another excuse about how they didn’t gameplan for Hurts this time and that’s the reason for the loss.

Tua lost the Heisman tonight I think, he was awful, I know he took a knock but he wasn't great under pressure, which he's rarely under. Kyler Murray beats him on every stat category, Haskins is in the debate too.

Back
Top Bottom