Tua Tagovailoa Qb Alabama. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Tagovailoa Qb Alabama.

Question is . . . .is 2020 the year he comes out? I know Tua has a very religious upbringing and is very family oriented. . . .any chance he stays all 4 years . . . Or will baby brother be ready to take over by then?

It's a good question. I honestly haven't heard anything regarding what his intentions are, but I can guarantee that graduating is first with mom and dad. Mentoring Lil' Tua for a year next year and getting to play a season with him at Bama may be enough.

Although Lil' Tua will have a lot of competition for the job whenever Tua does move on. Besides Mac Jones who will already have an advantage from being in the program, Bear Bryant's great grandson Paul Tyson is also committed. I'll actually be at the game tomorrow night to see Lil' Tua and Paul Tyson go at it when Thompson takes on Hewitt-Trussville.

Yep....Be very afraid America.....Now Nick is fixing to have a slew of back to back 5 star QB's among the rest of his 4 and 5 star recruits.....
Now,if only we could get some place kickers that don't go all clown shoes on us....

It's a good question. I honestly haven't heard anything regarding what his intentions are, but I can guarantee that graduating is first with mom and dad. Mentoring Lil' Tua for a year next year and getting to play a season with him at Bama may be enough.

Although Lil' Tua will have a lot of competition for the job whenever Tua does move on. Besides Mac Jones who will already have an advantage from being in the program, Bear Bryant's great grandson Paul Tyson is also committed. I'll actually be at the game tomorrow night to see Lil' Tua and Paul Tyson go at it when Thompson takes on Hewitt-Trussville.

Without knowing the situation anywhere near as intimately as you, I'd guess that there's enough precedent for pro athletes getting their degrees after the fact that he'd feel comfortable taking #1 overall money.

I heard he’s a big Cowboys fan. Meh. But he does wear #13, maybe he likes Marino as well.

Without knowing the situation anywhere near as intimately as you, I'd guess that there's enough precedent for pro athletes getting their degrees after the fact that he'd feel comfortable taking #1 overall money.

Yeah I don't know Tua's family's financial situation, but if they aren't wealthy already he'd be insane to come back for his senior year.

Yeah I don't know Tua's family's financial situation, but if they aren't wealthy already he'd be insane to come back for his senior year.
if he is guaranteed #1 overall in 2020 its insane to go back to school. You can always get your degree while playing in the pros. Tons of players do that like j said

God I really hope this kid is in a Dolphins uni come 2020. That’ll make being a Dolphin fan sweeter than it has been the past decade or so.

Man..... i'm about ready to say just draft all defense and some help on the OL .... roll with anyone at qb and just go after a top pick.

Man..... i'm about ready to say just draft all defense and some help on the OL .... roll with anyone at qb and just go after a top pick.
I totally agree with you.
As for our golden ticket to the #1 pick in the 2020 draft for Tua - bring in Nathan Peterman. He's proven for the Bills that he's the qb for the job :pbj:

Tua sure looks the real deal. The feet are incredible, the shifting and sliding with his eyes downfield are incredible at his age, and he still has the speed and quickness to leave the pocket when necessary.
The "speed control" on his throws are amazing. Need to rip it ? fine he does. need touch over linebackers, but enough to get it in before the safety? he does it. Touch pass with anticipation before the receiver turns his head he does it.

Just trying to find some kind of a knock...His size i guess he looks small, thats all i have

I really cant wait to see him Saturday night at Death Valley. I'll go out on a limb and say Tua throws his first interception of the season Saturday, maybe the only lol.
I would like to see him get knocked around some not having his receivers wide open just to see how he reacts, i want to see him really tested for once. I suspect he passes the test.

Who’s ready for this LSU vs. Bama game?? I wanna see how Tua plays tonight this is going to be good hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom