Tua Tagovailoa Qb Alabama. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Tagovailoa Qb Alabama.

He is human after all. Tua with his 1st pick of the season.

The fact that he was still close to hitting his double-covered WR deep while under that kind of pressure is pretty awesome. I once saw a QB throw a pick 6 off a lineman's helmet when facing pressure.

A funny take on it:
He’d have rather not thrown a pick, but Harris’ interception gave LSU’s helpless offense the ball at its own 4-yard line. Tagovailoa gained 56 yards of field position with his first pick.

https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2018/11/3/18060148/tua-tagovailoa-interception-alabama

I see an awful lot of primary or nothing throws when in the pocket. If he doesn’t like his primary looks to me like he’s getting out of dodge. Lots of what I would assume off this small look is pre snap determined where he’s going with the football.

I also saw a few coverage mis ids that he almost paid for cause he pre determined where he was going with the ball without post snap verification.

Ball placement looks very good to me. Throws where they need to be for max rac. There was a couple balls that were a little behind but no reason to think in the pros he won’t be a high percentage passer despite being a qb that looks to throw down the field a lot. He’s got an attacking mindset.

LSU did a poor job defending some of the rpo stuff with inside breaking options as the built ins. Lots of pitch and catch there. Some nice tight window throws too cause that kid greedy williams was about as attached a corner as I’ve seen in college and the throws still defeated the coverage.

The td run was really nice coverage played manipulation by the qb with his legs. He took full advantage.

Alabama’s got a ton of skill talent at wr and that I guess he’s a tight end looks like an h back type skill set can really play. Got some nasty in him too. One of those WRs is lethal in space with the ball in his hands with the jab steps.

We are never going to be bad enough in 2019 to get a shot at him, unless we do something crazy this year, like trying to accumulate picks, so we can trade up, I doubt that will happen. He's gonna end up somewhere like Las Vegas, with the raiders already building up the capital to move to where they will need to.

I don’t think there’s any doubt he’s going #1 when he comes out. Either someone’s running that card to the table with their #1 overall pick or someone’s trading up to it for him and paying a kings ransom in the process.

We are never going to be bad enough in 2019 to get a shot at him, unless we do something crazy this year, like trying to accumulate picks, so we can trade up, I doubt that will happen. He's gonna end up somewhere like Las Vegas, with the raiders already building up the capital to move to where they will need to.
Miami has time to accumulate drafts picks if they want chance in selecting Tua Tagavailoa because he is not eligible to be drafted until 2020.

Miami has time to accumulate drafts picks if they want chance in selecting Tua Tagavailoa because he is not eligible to be drafted until 2020.

I know dude, that was my point, we either have to stink up the league so bad in 2019 or start trading away next year's draft picks to get in a position to move up, but I just can't see us sucking so badly , especially in a division that includes the Jets and Bills, that will have us at #1 in 2020. We'll also be hard pushed to be able to compete with the likes of the Raiders to trade up, they've already got 2 firsts in 2020, along with 3 in 2019 they could easily flip for more firsts in 2020. Think Tua is a pipe dream tbh, and if I whole strategy is defer drafting a QB in 2019 because Tua is coming out in 2020, we may be placing all our eggs into an impossible to reach basket.

I know dude, that was my point, we either have to stink up the league so bad in 2019 or start trading away next year's draft picks to get in a position to move up, but I just can't see us sucking so badly , especially in a division that includes the Jets and Bills, that will have us at #1 in 2020. We'll also be hard pushed to be able to compete with the likes of the Raiders to trade up, they've already got 2 firsts in 2020, along with 3 in 2019 they could easily flip for more firsts in 2020. Think Tua is a pipe dream tbh, and if I whole strategy is defer drafting a QB in 2019 because Tua is coming out in 2020, we may be placing all our eggs into an impossible to reach basket.

Hard to disagree with you here bro.

Was listening to Will Cain the other night on espn radio and he was advocating the Dallas Cowboys Tank for Tua. There is going to be alot of competition for this kid.

At this point I'm just hoping he doesnt go to New England. I could see Belichick making a play for him. If that happens, I might just stop watching the NFL.

Tua has been kinda bad here today, they are still winning 21-0 right now though, lol.

Saban owes this damn team for up and leaving this team. He needs to help the Phins get Tua. Plus him and Gase know each other well so hopefully Gase is in Saban’s ear about Tua. :cheers:

Wishful thinking eh?

Saban needs to start a nasty rumor about Tua doing cocaine. Seems to be the only way to get a franchise QB here. Besides Bob Griese that is. :lol:

He's so damn good.

Watching him and Trevor Lawrence for the next 2/3 years will be special. Fun time for college football..

Tua needs to be a phin in 2020.

Back
Top Bottom