Tua Tagovailoa Reacts to ‘Madden NFL 21’ Rating | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Tagovailoa Reacts to ‘Madden NFL 21’ Rating

It’s either a X Factor, or I’m making him one once I start mine
No way they give a rookie QB an X-factor that didn't go #1 overall. They are harder on QB's than other positions.

I am currently playing a Fins franchise that I worked pretty hard on to make as realistic as possible.

So for any franchise fans out there, I painstakingly looked through all 7 rounds of a computer generated draft class to get an idea of how many players had each development rating. The numbers were...

Superstar X-Factor: 1
Superstar: 3
Star: 34

Obviously there are some undrafted players with star traits, but that was too much even for a nerd like me.

But you can see Madden is extremely stingy about handing out anything above Star level to rookies. They tend to force them to earn the higher development traits.

Soooo... with all that said Tua obviously started out as a Superstar X in my franchise too. What? I'm supposed to pretend he isn't one. THAT would just be unrealistic.

Thought the rating was a little low but understandable. 82 speed is pretty solid should give us madden loving dolphin fans a good dual threat option especially once he starts getting upgrades. I’m just still so excited to have Tua I can not wait to watch him play. I don’t think I’ve ever been more excited about a player

Thought the rating was a little low but understandable. 82 speed is pretty solid should give us madden loving dolphin fans a good dual threat option especially once he starts getting upgrades. I’m just still so excited to have Tua I can not wait to watch him play. I don’t think I’ve ever been more excited about a player
Why is it to low. He have not played down in NFL yet. If it was college football. I would give him 96.6.

Why is it to low. He have not played down in NFL yet. If it was college football. I would give him 96.6.

Yeah I agree but madden gives players ratings based off of physical traits and the skill sets they showed in college. They start them lower and make adjustments from there. But based off of previous 3 years: Mitchell Trubisky was a 77, Sam Darnold was a 75, Dwayne Haskins was a 72. I was thinking Tua would start around a 75-76 like the other top 5 QBs have been in recent years

Yeah I agree but madden gives players ratings based off of physical traits and the skill sets they showed in college. They start them lower and make adjustments from there. But based off of previous 3 years: Mitchell Trubisky was a 77, Sam Darnold was a 75, Dwayne Haskins was a 72. I was thinking Tua would start around a 75-76 like the other top 5 QBs have been in recent years
Talk about a swing and a miss.

Talk about a swing and a miss.
I dont think bears Qb is that bad.. they knew Trubisky didnt start but one yr in college. He need time. He is under lot of pressure to win..they draft him too high.. I agree. he will probably end up being back up somewhere...

Supposedly, I think last year, they started trying to make it a wider ranger of overalls, and the QBs especially are rated different, rookies absolutely. I think Murray was like 75 or so but after that it took a steep drop

Supposedly, I think last year, they started trying to make it a wider ranger of overalls, and the QBs especially are rated different, rookies absolutely. I think Murray was like 75 or so but after that it took a steep drop
I thought murry play pretty good last yr.. his number should be at least 85.

Back
Top Bottom