****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 161 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worry about it when this thread hits 39,000 or 40,000 replies. :lol:
Whats the record on the main? Im curious... I remember when Ricky retired for the first time that one went for miles...

I'm still laughing...we do need post of the day back!

"Broken in Tua" LOL

Back on Topic

The unbelievers just lack faith we can’t fault them - I mean a player got hurt - that doesn’t happen in the game of football

Best Tua lie low - He is gaining too much steam

Worry about it when this thread hits 39,000 or 40,000 replies. :lol:

Oh it will. There’s nothing else worth talking about. This whole damn season has been about landing a difference maker at qb. The guy that puts you into that auto double digit wins category as a qb.

it’s been tua time since September lol

I watched that tua sophomore tape and came away with a grade where I said I would gladly go 0-16 in 2019 for that.

I haven’t graded qb play every year cause there was years there with Tanny when I knew we weren’t in the qb draft market frankly but he’s the highest grade qb for me since Andrew luck.

in terms of college grade to the pro game on tape.

Oh it will. There’s nothing else worth talking about. This whole damn season has been about landing a difference maker at qb. The guy that puts you into that auto double digit wins category as a qb.

March 2018

I didn't say it won't hit that many replies. Maybe it will. Maybe it will not. Depends on if we draft Tua or not. Just told him to worry about the thread size in regards biggest thread on FH when it hits 39-40k. I am basing that on the "Anything" thread. Not sure if there was another thread which had more replies than that one though.

Personally I think this thread will only make it up to that level if we draft Tua and this thread stays in the Main over the years. If not you "only" have to add 550 posts/day until April 23.

Whats the record on the main? Im curious... I remember when Ricky retired for the first time that one went for miles...

40K is the record for replies. We actually had one thread that was lost which had over 100K I think. So 38K to go :up:

You only have to average 575 new posts per day to tie.

Is it fate?

I was reading an old classic to my kids last night...

512WrnxSI9L.jpg

One Fish
TUA Fish
Red Fish
BLUE Fish

Look at that blue fish. It looks like a Dolphin!

TUA = BLUE FISH

giphy.gif

Is it fate?

512WrnxSI9L.jpg

One Fish
TUA Fish
Red Fish
BLUE Fish

TUA = BLUE FISH

giphy.gif

This logic alone warrants a trade up where we give up two 2020 1sts and at least a 2021 1st rounder to move two spots.

Is it fate?

512WrnxSI9L.jpg

One Fish
TUA Fish
Red Fish
BLUE Fish

TUA = BLUE FISH

giphy.gif

But I had a dream that the Dolphins coaching staff was carrying this with them inside their playbook … must be a sign for Herbert

1581954361094.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom