****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 171 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
price will be higher than folks are projecting

And teams know Miami has no leverage and are loaded for bear. And they know why it was all done.

You want to trade all your good players to acquire a bunch of 1st round picks to trade up for your quarterback - we'll take 'em.

Does he come with the kung-fu grip?

Because if he doesn’t come with the kung-fu grip, I’m not trading up for him.

Hard to find them anymore Bump...maybe he's got contact with some of the local pickers...

I'm glad he grew up watching the Cowboys, when he was a kid they had an awesome team and a great head coach. Hawaii doesn't have a home team so I imagine he grew up wanting to watch the Super Bowl winners. It encourages me that he grew up with a favorite NFL team.
Tua was born 3 years after the Cowboys won their last Super Bowl. :lol:

Anybody know of any websites currently offering draft prop bets?

The site I use, reddog, had them up only on the day of the superbowl. Tua was -240, under 5 1/2, definitely took the under there knowing he's not getting past 5.

AJ Epenesa was -140 to go under 21 1/2. Those are the only two I took at the time, they only offered props on about 8 players.

I don't see a single site with any props other than odds to go No.1. Burrow I'm seeing at -5000. Tua +2000 and Chase Young +1300. No smart bets there.

I'm guessing after the combine they might pop back up on the site.

"I'm pretty excited to see how he translates to the NFL."
"He can throw a football through a thimble."
"He's more than just an incredible quarterback."

is that from his agent or the orthopedic surgeon?
The surgeon said he is TRANSCENDENT on and off the field if you want to go on the offensive get it right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom