****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 172 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old news is still good news

Bleacher Report's Matt Miller passes along that among insiders he spoke with, "everyone" expects the Miami Dolphins to draft Alabama QB Tua Tagovailoa on Day 1.
"It's either the worst-kept secret in league history or the best smoke screen ever," Miller writes. We definitely lean toward the former, the "worst-kept secret" one. Not only do the Dolphins possess the No. 5 pick and have an extreme need for a franchise quarterback to build around (it would have been nice if they actually tried to see what they had with Josh Rosen, but that's a story for another day), Miami also possesses plenty of draft capital if they feel the need to move up in order to avoid being jumped for the Alabama signal-caller.
SOURCE: Bleacher Report
Feb 12, 2020, 12:35 PM ET

40K is the record for replies. We actually had one thread that was lost which had over 100K I think. So 38K to go :up:

You only have to average 575 new posts per day to tie.

You guys are falling behind the pace!

Now you need 607 posts per day to break the record :up:

The other thread was "lost". Doesn't even have the views of the Tannehill thread over at the Tannehill/Tennessee sister site.

The pace of postings about Tua will pick up after the combine. If he gets positive reviews about his hip, the chatter about him will escalate.

Saw something that said tuas already working with Trent dilfer.

if that’s the case you know he’s already doing field drill work. At least that would be the way I’d read it.

Saw something that said tuas already working with Trent dilfer.

if that’s the case you know he’s already doing field drill work. At least that would be the way I’d read it.

And there is a narrative that he will be on PUP or red shirt this year. If this is happening, hard to believe he wont be at full speed by training camp and pushing for time after the first half of the season.

And his measurements are in, 6' 217 (i think) with 10" hands, which btw are an inch bigger than Burrow's :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom