****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 212 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if Love isn't a top 10 pick on Miami's board, if enough teams view his a legit option than it could keep some teams from paying a kings ransom to move up in the top 4 to draft one of the other qbs. Some teams will have to ask themselves would they rather have Love and two 1st round picks or a shot at Tua or Herbert.

It's going to be funny if Tua is on the board at 5, and Miami opts to trade out the pick and moves back 5 or 6 spots and picks up an addition 2 1st round picks in the future too. Leaving the Dolphins in a spot to get Love and have two additional future 1st round picks to go along the remaining two they have this year and the two they have in 2021. Those of us who want Tua would explode and the others might keel over in anticipation of the 2021 draft.

Also does anybody know, if there is a lockout this year and the season is lost would Miami pick 5th again next year?

Gregory

I made a post on this... The dolphins trade down with the Raiders get their two first round picks... So they have 4 picks.

12. Kinlaw
18. Weaver
19. Diggs
26. Baun

Then in round two they go Prince and Biadasz to fix the line... ( Sign Thuney to complete the o line transformation )

Draft Hurts in round 3 and then Gordon in rd 5....

Rd 3 they draft Dillon and the best blocking tight end left.

This gives us 2 viable options to develop at QB It fixes the line... Gives us a workhorse RB.... Sign Eckler to compliment Dillon... and the offense suddenly is a juggernaut

And by adding Kinlaw the interior of the line is transformed... By adding Weaver we get a beast of a pass rusher and by adding Diggs we get a tested and proven #2 corner than can play man to man... Baun gives us an extremely athletic linebacker that has the speed to run with receivers and the speed and power to get to the QB... absolute beast.

So yeah I would do that draft in a heartbeat

Gregory

I made a post on this... The dolphins trade down with the Raiders get their two first round picks... So they have 4 picks.

12. Kinlaw
18. Weaver
19. Diggs
26. Baun

Then in round two they go Prince and Biadasz to fix the line... ( Sign Thuney to complete the o line transformation )

This gives us 2 viable options to develop at QB It fixes the line... Gives us a workhorse RB.... Sign Eckler to compliment Dillon... and the offense suddenly is a juggernaut

And by adding Kinlaw the interior of the line is transformed... By adding Weaver we get a beast of a pass rusher and by adding Diggs we get a tested and proven #2 corner than can play man to man... Baun gives us an extremely athletic linebacker that has the speed to run with receivers and the speed and power to get to the QB... absolute beast.

As far as tight end goes, they just signed Michael Roberts a few days ago and he's a good blocker.
I think they need to strik for the qb while the iron is hot. They might not be in a position to add a top two qb or three qb in a draft for another decade.

That is not exactly true.... The Dolphins have no control over what another team would overpay to move up for Tua.... There has to be a line we will not cross moving up and forward.

Gregory

12. Kinlaw
18. Weaver
19. Diggs
26. Baun

Absolute worst-case scenario.

Gregory

12. Kinlaw
18. Weaver
19. Diggs
26. Baun

Yikes. This would be a nightmare.

Fixing the O line... Shoring up the Linebacker corp and adding a run stuffing monster up front... not to mention another great corner for the secondary...

Yeah what a nightmare that would be.... To address all of these holes on the roster.

do you guys think this is a smoke screen?
Did I just read an article from The Onion? This reads like something a teenager wrote. Weird.

Gregory

12. Kinlaw
18. Weaver
19. Diggs
26. Baun

This is the definition of worst case scenario. Like, the entire mock. I don't even think I'd be able to sleep after the draft. I'd be devastated, personally. Not only are we passing up on even taking a chance on a potential franchise QB, but the 4 first round selections are all awful.

This is the definition of worst case scenario. Like, the entire mock. I don't even think I'd be able to sleep after the draft.

Fixing all of the holes... Adding a ton of young talent... Winning the division in 2021... I do not consider that a worst case scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom