****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 266 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you attack other posters your posts will be deleted and you will get points and could be banned from this thread

Discuss the thread topic and not each other

Do not reply just follow the rules

Russell Wilson is one of the most hit QBs in the NFL...he consistently ranks in the top 5 of hits and sacks taken.

In 2016 he was sacked over 50 times and hit 111 times, both top 5 in the league...

in 2017 he was sacked over 50 times and hit 121 times, both top 5 in the NFL...

That trend continues throughout his career...

Last edited by a moderator:
Russell Wilson is one of the most hit QBs in the NFL...he consistently ranks in the top 5 of hits and sacks taken.

In 2016 he was sacked over 50 times and hit 111 times, both top 5 in the league...

in 2017 he was sacked over 50 times and hit 121 times, both top 5 in the NFL...

That trend continues throughout his career...
Players may be equal in every discernible aspect. Yet, some are made of play-doh, some are made of glass. Did Wilson have a history of injury at any point of his career? I don't know.

Again, it's just something that responsible GMs considering Tua will have to decide for themselves. I remember when we all thought Tannehill was made of play-doh. Now, I think the biggest reason Tannehill is no longer a Dolphin is due to injury. Perception of a player can change in a hurry.

Last edited:
I remember when we all thought Tannehill was made of play-doh. Now, I think the biggest reason Tannehill is no longer a Dolphin is due to injury.

So you think one is made of glass, maybe you will be wrong. Maybe it depends on what you put in the glass... You want what is IN the glass. What is in Tua's glass? A genius mixture of the finest of spirits, a ****tail to rejuvenate a middling, bottom of the barrel franchise. Some fans can't handle the proof, and want mother's milk. Momma's not here for you anymore.

All speculation as to who is better between Tua and Burrow, throw Herbert and Love in there to. What I am saying is there is no

Yet the ACC churns out more NFL QB’s than the SEC for whatever that’s worth. Not to mention when Tua does face the better teams his stats are not as glowing. Struggles against UGA, Clemson, etc... too lazy to look up everything but put hm against what would considered like talent and he has been outshone and average.

Well you would have thought that after the 1st injury, the 2nd, the 3rd, the 4th, I mean you let two fat asses chase you to the sideline, throw the damn ball away! You are up 30! But all you hear is how great Tua is at processing.
Yeah, I'd for sure change how I played after an ankle sprain...

Quality posting.

We passed on Drew Brees twice. Once in the draft and once in FA when he had shoulder surgery.

Don't pass on TUA as he is a Drew Brees clone. How many years did Brees play after shoulder surgery. HE is still here and first ballot hall of fame

Yeah, I'd for sure change how I played after an ankle sprain...

Quality posting.

Your one sentence reply was riveting. Seriously how many QB’s get “ankle sprains” that require surgery? I’ll wait, not one but two. I am sure your reply will be grade A stuff.

Your one sentence reply was riveting. Seriously how many QB’s get “ankle sprains” that require surgery? I’ll wait, I am sure your reply will be grade A stuff.

You do realize that those surgeries were ELECTIVE in order to prevent future high ankle sprains? If anything, they make him less injury prone.

You do realize that those surgeries were ELECTIVE in order to prevent future high ankle sprains? If anything, they make him less injury prone.

Yes, I know in actuality that overall they will be stronger and I think that it is smart. But that is not the point, he actually had injuries to both ankles because of fluke injuries that you don’t normally see. I have never seen another QB do this because of fear that it happens again.

How many QB’s do you know that get BOTH ankles sprained? I have never seen a QB since Sam Bradford that seems so injury prone. I feel like he brings a lot of it on himself. I am not alone.

Look I am a fan of his work but he is going to be Playing even faster and stronger guys consistently and we may have to give capital to move up and get him to boot?

Last edited:
But that is not the point, he actually had injuries to both ankles because of fluke injuries that you don’t normally see. I have never seen another QB do this because of fear that it happens again.

How many QB’s do you know that get BOTH ankles sprained? I have never seen a QB since Sam Bradford that seems so injury prone. I feel like he brings a lot of it on himself.

Dude, a quick google search revealed Mahomes, D Jones, and Matt Ryan all had high ankle sprains in 2019. I am not gonna do research on if any QBs have had both sprained, as this is proof enough for me that high ankle sprains are common even in QBs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom