****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 270 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not the amount of time missed since two of the injuries came late in the season. For me it has more to do with the fact he's had all lower body injuries and two surgeries (ankle and hip).

If he's there at 5 so be it, in a trade up no unless it's a completely one sided Miami deal (like swapping 1st and a 3rd).
None of these kids is at man strength - Manny Machado blew out two knees?? Fully healthy today body can be awkward as a young man I kno it is a different sport but both are demanding in different ways

Last edited:
Use a five and in 2 years if he’s made of glass we can still be in good shape as long as we keep doing what we’re doing. As long as we are financially responsible a capable vet or another draftee is only a season away

I think this organization has been willing to take swings at great players just never at the most important position. I think the idea of them having to trade up or going after it goes against so much of what we are used to as fans. We are far more numb to signing a defensive tackle to 80 million guaranteed dollars rather than trading two picks to grab a guy who could lead the franchise for 15 years. The injury history cannot be ignored but he is the only guy in this draft I see being a 12 to 15 year star. The others will have a good careers, I feel some will barely make it through the first contract but no one has the potential to be a long-term star like he can.

The Tua has only missed x amount of games argument is a feeble one.

In the NFL, they play 17 games now... plus the playoffs... plus against larger, faster, and heavier opponents.

He's 22 and has already had three surgeries... If he'd been in the NFL through this, he'd have missed a LOT more games.

The Tua has only missed x amount of games argument is a feeble one.

In the NFL, they play 17 games now... plus the playoffs... plus against larger, faster, and heavier opponents.

He's 22 and has already had three surgeries... If he'd been in the NFL through this, he'd have missed a LOT more games.

Why is your avatar a picture of a player getting injured? Very classy

Theres always talk about how well and fast Tua processes the game but I really think from what i;m reading and hearing his athleticism is now underrated..

how bout we appreciate his release.

I have Tua as a great athlete who doesn't run fast....man, that release is wicked fast.

Last edited:
There is only a few jersey numbers retired in Miami, Marino being one of them. Do you think Dan would let Tua wear 13 in Miami? Maybe 3, but Rosen weres that. Numbers mean a lot to a player both retired and during there career. Some are very superstitious when it comes to jersey numbers.
link below

There is only a few jersey numbers retired in Miami, Marino being one of them. Do you think Dan would let Tua wear 13 in Miami? Maybe 3, but Rosen weres that. Numbers mean a lot to a player both retired and during there career. Some are very superstitious when it comes to jersey numbers.
link below

Absolutely not and they shouldn't even ask, he has done nothing to earn the right to wear that jersey, it's retired for a reason, that belongs to Dan, end of story. We've already visited this topic...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom