****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 277 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's stick to reality for a moment... I know, it doesn't happen here often, but bear with me.

1) There have been quite a few posters here who have not been Tua Fans for one reason or another. size, durability, strong supporting cast (whatever)
2) There have been quite a few who have said they'd take him at 5, but wouldn't trade up.
3) There have been a few who say he is too much of a risk and wouldn't draft him at all.

But the Cultists just disregard all of that. Each time they hear these comments, they act like they've never heard them before... I must be the ONLY one.

They've been so stuck on Tua for so long, they just can't allow themselves to see the other side, and that's OK. Fanboys are like that, and sports boards are for fanboys.

I just enjoy chuckling at their 'logic'.

Let's stick to reality for a moment... I know, it doesn't happen here often, but bear with me.

1) There have been quite a few posters here who have not been Tua Fans for one reason or another. size, durability, strong supporting cast (whatever)
2) There have been quite a few who have said they'd take him at 5, but wouldn't trade up.
3) There have been a few who say he is too much of a risk and wouldn't draft him at all.

But the Cultists just disregard all of that. Each time they hear these comments, they act like they've never heard them before... I must be the ONLY one.

They've been so stuck on Tua for so long, they just can't allow themselves to see the other side, and that's OK. Fanboys are like that, and sports boards are for fanboys.

:lol:

Steve Largents #80 was retired in Seattle, a certain WR signed with Seattle in 2004 and Largent agreed to let this individual wear it.....Yes Jerry Rice.
That was such a classy move by Largent and Rice appreciated the hell out of it. One Hall of Famer to another. Tua ain't no Hall of Famer.

who is this ****ing clown?

if you aren’t a scout, evaluator, etc shut the duck up

there’s nothing worse than folks trying to lead you in a certain direction on things they dont even understand.

shut the duck up
He actually makes a ton of great points. Doesnt mean he wont be great in the NFL, but his domination came from weak competition with the most NFL ready talent of almost all college football teams, if not all of them. The stats dont lie. Just seems like Tua is average against top defensive teams.

He actually makes a ton of great points. Doesnt mean he wont be great in the NFL, but his domination came from weak competition with the most NFL ready talent of almost all college football teams, if not all of them. The stats dont lie. Just seems like Tua is average against top defensive teams.

Dead on...

I'm wondering just how much damage he's going to take once he gets to the NFL and has to play behind a poor line. He holds the ball too long and isn't really a running threat... He's pretty good at sliding around, but he's going to face more pressure at the next level.

Yeah, but it's a relatively few people flooding every thread with the same crap over and over again. Like Tua is injury prone blah blah blah. I'll say it again. Tua has had one substantial injury and it has healed. He's clear to resume football activities so that's good enough for me. Either the hip would respond and heal and he would resume his career or it wouldn't respond and not heal and he would most likely always have an issue ending his career. His hip has healed so nothing has changed about him as an elite QB prospect. It's like saying Patrick Mahomes was never going to be as good as he was before he dislocated his knee. He healed and he went on being the great QB he is.

That's such blind ignorance and bias.

Now... in Tua's defense. If he goes to a team running a quick read spread offense, he could be quite deadly.

Get the ball out quick, use his quick reads. It certainly could work.

Now... in Tua's defense. If he goes to a team running a quick read spread offense, he could be quite deadly.

Get the ball out quick, use his quick reads. It certainly could work.
What else would you do with him? Of course you are going to build around his strengths. If you didn't, you would know it was the coaches that needed to be replaced.

What else would you do with him? Of course you are going to build around his strengths. If you didn't, you would know it was the coaches that needed to be replaced.

I think that this is a knock on him though. In the long run, it might be all that you can do with him.

I know that a lot of people see Russell Wilson, but I keep thinking Jeff Garcia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom