****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

dagger151

J-E-T-S $uck - $uck - $uck
Reaction score
That's such blind ignorance and bias.
How is it blind ignorance? I wonder how the other top QB prospects would fare throwing to Ridley, Ruggs, and the rest of their stable of NFL wideouts. Two of his OL will be picked in the top 20, maybe higher.
Yeah, but it's a relatively few people flooding every thread with the same crap over and over again. Like Tua is injury prone blah blah blah. I'll say it again. Tua has had one substantial injury and it has healed. He's clear to resume football activities so that's good enough for me. Either the hip would respond and heal and he would resume his career or it wouldn't respond and not heal and he would most likely always have an issue ending his career. His hip has healed so nothing has changed about him as an elite QB prospect. It's like saying Patrick Mahomes was never going to be as good as he was before he dislocated his knee. He healed and he went on being the great QB he is.
Hope youre right

rickd13

Scout Team
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I think that this is a knock on him though. In the long run, it might be all that you can do with him.

I know that a lot of people see Russell Wilson, but I keep thinking Jeff Garcia.
Jeff Garcia is a laughable comparison. Garcia was horrible at on script stuff. He was always looking to move around in the pocket even when there was no need to. He was madding to watch play because he was so frenetic with his lower body which also made him inaccurate as hell. Tua is nothing like that. He's smooth with his footwork, calm in the pocket, and is as accurate as anyone I've seen delivering the football. You couldn't have picked anyone more opposite of Tua as a comparison. The only thing comparable is their size.

rickd13

Scout Team
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
How is it blind ignorance? I wonder how the other top QB prospects would fare throwing to Ridley, Ruggs, and the rest of their stable of NFL wideouts. Two of his OL will be picked in the top 20, maybe higher.

Hope youre right
So what? Burrow had the best team in college football around him and I'm not going to ding him for that. Why couldn't Jalen Hurts produce at the level of Tua if it was all about the talent on Alabama? Ask any Alabama fan and they will tell you that this year's Alabama team wasn't nearly at the level of most of their previous teams.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom