****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 330 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah... his multiple injuries in 20+ games is hyperbole.... and he’s gonna make it through a 17+ game season in the NFL... against bigger faster defenders....without the advantage of the most stacked lineup in college football....I know it because of logic and reason...
And when he's taken top 5, I guess your "NFL doesn’t agree with you" statement gets proven as hyperbole.

See you then~

This is from the same report which breaks injuries down by position..

It does seem like shoulder issues are the biggest problems for QBs...and concussions.
This is the one I read before, its a 4 part post, very interesting stuff.

edit: acutally it was this one...

https://www.hogshaven.com/2019/5/26/18269703/understanding-injuries-in-the-nfl-part-1

Which lead me to the one you posted...

I'm so scared Miami is going to blow this and pass on Tua for Herbert. It will be the biggest buzzkill I have ever had on draft day. I will feel like all of the Jets' fans they showed when the Jets passed on Dan Marino for Ken O'Brien or when they passed on Warren Sapp for Kyle Brady.
Marino wasnt injury prone during that draft. Big difference. I like Tua but that comment is flawed at the get go. They were both healthy with clean sheets. Not comparable at all. Plus I'm happy the Jets blew that one. Still fills me with overwhelming joy.

This is from the same report which breaks injuries down by position..

It does seem like shoulder issues are the biggest problems for QBs...and concussions.

Alright, someone is going to have to scoot over, I am climbing back onto the bandwagon. I really have wanted this guy since day one but nagging little things kept getting me. But man I love this kids leadership skills, ball placement, mechanics, just throws a beautiful ball.

I've posted studies, I've taken time to do a little digging on this. So anything you have to back this up except throwing out statements like "logic and reason". Lower Extremity injuries are an issue if they are muscle-related...broken bones don't make the player more susceptible to injury. Size doesn't make a player more susceptible to injury, under ankle injuries...players are only 10% more likely than a player without the injury to repeat.

So please...if you are going to jack off on the keyboard and hit post, at least provide something to back it up.

Yeah it’s just coincidence that Carson Wentz gets hurt every year.... like Tua...some people are physically and genetically more brittle...proof you say?....look at the history? It’s the best predictor of the future!

Yeah it’s just coincidence that Carson Wentz gets hurt every year.... like Tua...some people are physically and genetically more brittle...proof you say?....look at the history? It’s the best predictor of the future!
Good lord Lock is damned then

So your exactly ONE example trumps all data on the subject?? And the fact your ONE example went 11-2 to help his team win a SB on his rookie contract is just ironic AF... Seriously? :lol:

So your exactly ONE example trumps all data on the subject?? And the fact your ONE example went 11-2 to help his team win a SB on his rookie contract is just ironic AF... Seriously? :lol:
Careful... he's armed with logic!

Injury prone players in college tend to generally continue to be injury prone in the NFL...Todd McShay did a whole podcast on this ...it’s not one player. Lol... I know some of you are so bought in on this player that your closing your eyes....the very reason you excuse him losing to both Trevor Lawrence and Joe Burrow in back to back years is his “injuries“....yes...he is injured too often. Very talented...but brittle!

Injury prone players in college tend to generally continue to be injury prone in the NFL...Todd McShay did a whole podcast on this ...it’s not one player. Lol... I know some of you are so bought in on this player that your closing your eyes....the very reason you excuse him losing to both Trevor Lawrence and Joe Burrow in back to back years is his “injuries“....yes...he is injured too often. Very talented...but brittle!
Oh... a podcast!

Case closed then.

Post the evidence...show me the research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom