****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 332 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
from bleacher report. sorry the link is not cooperating

"Where does Tua's stock stand? On calls and in texts with multiple scouts and decision-makers this week, you find that the media are higher on the former Alabama quarterback than teams are. Tua ranks as QB4 on one board I saw this week and was QB3 on another.

So why are scouts down on what seems like a sure thing? It's not all injuries. One team source explained that they have knocked Tua for an all-world supporting cast that often saved him when plays broke down. Another mentioned poor interviews and board work during scouting combine meetings.

Tua's accuracy and vision are exceptional, and he's a very good prospect with starter traits, but it's worth noting that not everyone sees him as a lock to be the second quarterback drafted."

"Where does Tua's stock stand? On calls and in texts with multiple scouts and decision-makers this week, you find that the media are higher on the former Alabama quarterback than teams are. Tua ranks as QB4 on one board I saw this week and was QB3 on another.

So why are scouts down on what seems like a sure thing? It's not all injuries. One team source explained that they have knocked Tua for an all-world supporting cast that often saved him when plays broke down. Another mentioned poor interviews and board work during scouting combine meetings.

Tua's accuracy and vision are exceptional, and he's a very good prospect with starter traits, but it's worth noting that not everyone sees him as a lock to be the second quarterback drafted."
Those teams that do not have Tua as at least their second rated QB and it isn't because of injury questions, should probably be working in the XFL. It actually doesn't serve any team to disclose how they really feel about any prospect so I'm willing to bet that is total bulls**t anyway. It's just a way to get Tua to drop so they have a chance at drafting him.

Scouts and decision-makers giving out their draft board to a bleacher report writer... Seems legit.

I have been saying this since before the injury, but Tua proponents on this site cannot even consider that he is less than flawless. I have never seen so much blind devotion to a player that has accomplished nothing at the next level yet. This is why I refer to them as cultists and coined that term on this board. It doesn't matter what any legitimate source says, they just invalidate it out of hand. It is the equivalent to religious devotion. Of course, they want to invalidate Bleacher Report because they know better. Obviously, the Tua fans on this site missed their calling as NFL reporters, they clearly are better informed than anyone else in the actual NFL or media.

See the three posts commenting on the story since you posted it for validation of my position.

I love Tua and he is my 1st choice at QB but would love to fix our O line for once and we will need the 18th pick to have a shot at Thomas from Georgia so let's roll the dice and go for Tua at 5! Have some faith!
No way Thomas is there at 18. He is the best (most complete) OT in the draft in my opinion. If we got Tua at 5 and Thomas at 18, id say that was spectacular. This changes with a trade up for Tua though.

Welcome back!

It was exhausting trying to pick at a kid I have wanted more than any other prospect for a long time. Now I am back to the point of going back up to 3 to secure him. My worry is all of the rumors of the FO looking in another direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom