****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 333 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Adam Schefter is reporting Herbert is Miami's QB of choice over Tua. Speculation is beginning to seep in, that New England will try to trade up for Tua if he is truly falling down draft boards. To be honest if someone in Miami's F/O is leaking this $%^$%#, they should be fired. I'm having a hard time believing because this new regime is tight lipped and very secretive, unlike Tannenbaum.

If you read things like "poor interviews" for a guy who is universally lauded as an exceptional leader by anybody close to him, it's kind of silly that you could read that as anything other than a smokescreen.

I fully expect the rumors to start swirling at this point in the process with the draft a little more than 2 weeks away to try and drop Tua down the board.

And actually believing that anybody outside of the organization is getting access to specifics on teams' boards? You can't possibly be that naive.

Apparently Adam Schefter is reporting Herbert is Miami's QB of choice over Tua. Speculation is beginning to seep in, that New England will try to trade up for Tua if he is truly falling down draft boards. To be honest if someone in Miami's F/O is leaking this $%^$%#, they should be fired. I'm having a hard time believing because this new regime is tight lipped and very secretive, unlike Tannenbaum.
Are you getting this from Adam's comments on the Todd McShay draft 4.0 special?

Because what I recall him saying on that show was he isn't so sure. That wording is different than "Herbert is Miami's QB of choice over Tua."

The first sentence expresses doubt. The second sentence is declarative as it being factual.

This may be me grasping at straws because I really don’t want Herbert but I find it difficult to imagine Grier and co. selling Herbert over Tua or Burrow. I just can’t see Ross signing off on another “project” especially after Tannehill. I also realize I may be overestimating Ross’s competency but I hanging on hope that the Lamar Jackson story is true and that Ross learned from it.

Scouts and decision-makers giving out their draft board to a bleacher report writer... Seems legit.

Exactly. How stupid does this writer think we are? Draft boards are the single most highly guarded piece of information this time of year and this chucklehead wants us to believe not one, but multiple teams, showed him their draft boards? Get the hell out of here with that nonsense. If it was a reporter like Darlington, I could believe that because he’s spent years building his reputation around the league. But a random dude from bleacherreport? LOL

lol if we take Herbert and Palpatine ends up with Tua? Just close down the franchise.

If it was a reporter like Darlington, I could believe that
Even then Darlington wouldnt use explicit ranks like "QB3" as it would be the last ime he ever saw a teams draft board. But i really dont think anyone from the media gets access to that info pre-draft.

Are you getting this from Adam's comments on the Todd McShay draft 4.0 special?

Because what I recall him saying on that show was he isn't so sure. That wording is different than "Herbert is Miami's QB of choice over Tua."

The first sentence expresses doubt. The second sentence is declarative as it being factual.
There is an article in The Spun, quoting Ben Volin. He once covered the Dolphins but has since moved on to cover the Patriots.

Last edited:
I have been saying this since before the injury, but Tua proponents on this site cannot even consider that he is less than flawless. I have never seen so much blind devotion to a player that has accomplished nothing at the next level yet. This is why I refer to them as cultists and coined that term on this board. It doesn't matter what any legitimate source says, they just invalidate it out of hand. It is the equivalent to religious devotion. Of course, they want to invalidate Bleacher Report because they know better. Obviously, the Tua fans on this site missed their calling as NFL reporters, they clearly are better informed than anyone else in the actual NFL or media.

See the three posts commenting on the story since you posted it for validation of my position.
Gaps Holes and Flaws

Let us have em?

It'll just transition to a different kind of arguing, like when we had Tannehill.

100% this. People formed cliques and they’re going to feel compelled to show everyone they were right, no matter what. There’s going to be a built in subset of fans that will always be critical of Tua is he is drafted, and another that will always be critical of Herbert. It’s shitty and immature, but it’s what fans do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom