****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 334 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think teams show their draft board to media guys?

not sure why the copy/paste link from BR won't show up here, but it's from matt miller's scouting notebook.

obviously he wasn't sitting in some GM's office looking at their board. i'm sure he got the information from someone close to the team that he trusts enough to print it. fwiw he has tua as his QB2, so it's not like tua was down his list and he's looking for validation. and i agree with him. all the tua hype is coming from the media and the fanboys. i think teams are backing off bc of the hip and tua won't go top 5.

Probly back end of round 1 teams that don’t need a QB or have no shot at getting one anyways

happens every year some teams discuss it openly bc they know it doesn’t affect them.

Herbert over Tua is just idiotic

Which makes it not only a possibility but highly likely for this franchise. I just don’t see how most people saw the flaws in Tannehill, pocket presence, not a clutch qb, etc, and yet we took him. Now everybody sees the flaws in Herbert, lack of leadership/fire, can’t throw with anticipation yet we still might take him. I don’t think Grier was at herbert’s pro day do maybe that’s a positive sign? One thing’s for sure these next 2weeks are going to be slow and rough. I just hope it’s not worse the Friday after.

I fully expect this team to take Herbert at 5 because Dolphins.

If that happens I really and truly hope NE moves up and lands Tua. We would absolutely deserve the abuse.
Yes and NE is going to give the top half of their next 4 drafts to acquire Tua

Just sounds so BB? LOL

Everything is going according to FO plan imho - they have smoked everyone - they are lowering the price to move up if necessary - brilliant

I really want to make this a new thread and already posted this in Herbert thread but I want everyone to know this:

Lets all make an agreement right now. If the Dolphins select Herbert, can we forever end the whole "smoke screen", high school girl mind games, Jedi mind power BS?? And if Tua is the pick then I will give more merit to "smoke screens".

I really want to make this a new thread and already posted this in Herbert thread but I want everyone to know this:

Lets all make an agreement right now. If the Dolphins select Herbert, can we forever end the whole "smoke screen", high school girl mind games, Jedi mind power BS?? And if Tua is the pick then I will give more merit to "smoke screens".
We are not drafting Tannehill 2 that duck floated already and makes zero sense

So the hype, rumors or smoke surrounding Herbert has become overwhelming.
So do we think:
A. Dolphins like Herbert over Tua.
OR
B. Dolphins have suddenly become draft masters.
Uhmmmmm I’m thinking they like Herbert

How can anyone who is honest with themselves believe anything is leaking from the front office? The day after the season half the staff was moved off of and new guys hired within hours with no word from any national or local reporter. Anyone who has worked in sports knows that while firing is easy to have replacements in line quickly takes planning and forethought. How do you go from that to some guy saying he has reliable sources saying Herbert/Love/Burrow/Tua are QB 1-4 etc etc?

4 people in the WORLD know the entire draft board and ranking IMO. Flo, Grier, MacKenzie, Allen not Ross not some scout not some football ops kid taking notes at meetings.

I am not saying its a smokescreen created by the Dolphins...I am saying is whomever Schefter and DJ and other guys are getting their "info" from likely doesn't have the whole picture or has a fragment of the whole scope. So take it with a grain of salt.

How can anyone who is honest with themselves believe anything is leaking from the front office? The day after the season half the staff was moved off of and new guys hired within hours with no word from any national or local reporter. Anyone who has worked in sports knows that while firing is easy to have replacements in line quickly takes planning and forethought. How do you go from that to some guy saying he has reliable sources saying Herbert/Love/Burrow/Tua are QB 1-4 etc etc?

4 people in the WORLD know the entire draft board and ranking IMO. Flo, Grier, MacKenzie, Allen not Ross not some scout not some football ops kid taking notes at meetings.

I am not saying its a smokescreen created by the Dolphins...I am saying is whomever Schefter and DJ and other guys are getting their "info" from likely doesn't have the whole picture or has a fragment of the whole scope. So take it with a grain of salt.
In other words smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom