****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 346 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well since each franchise's staff won't be in the same room together like normally, it won't be as easy to communicate via online with everyone.
If any one of these umpteen billion dollar teams lets that goof them up then they are morons.

And this is the Arizona defensive back that is 5 to 6 inches shorter than Justin Herbert giving him a concussion with a shoulder check; I t’s football people get knocked off balance and it looks way worse than it is.

And not only did this hit apparently give Herbert a concussion it stopped him dead at the 1 yard line by a person who is significantly smaller than him talk about playing small

View attachment 43349

Looking at the score has given me a concussion..

I guarantee there will be stories about how technical difficulties messed up teams' drafts.
Sure. Look at Mike Tice not able to get the pick in for the Vikings first pick two years in a row. Mistakes happen. Let's just be the team that doesn't make any.

If any one of these umpteen billion dollar teams lets that goof them up then they are morons.

Adam Shefter already said it may affect the amount of trades we see in the first round compared to years past. Players may fall that arent expected to and the team not only has to communicate with their staff from different locations but also try and communicate with other teams and their staff from different locations. It could absolutely take longer to work out a trade in time before another team swoops in or whoever is on the clock just turns in their pick before time runs out.

The number one trait that all successful people have as they do not fear failure they fear regret, in my opinion there’s far more to regret about not taking a chance at one of the best quarterbacks in the class and then to keep all your picks and hoard them like they’re more important than your children. I know Miami has holes but they do not have a spot for 14 draft picks they need 5 to 7 guys to come from this draft to use everything you have to get 5 to 7 guys.
I'd trade my kids for a few draft picks... :lol:

Adam Shefter already said it may affect the amount of trades we see in the first round compared to years past. Players may fall that arent expected to and the team not only has to communicate with their staff from different locations but also try and communicate with other teams and their staff from different locations. It could absolutely take longer to work out a trade in time before another team swoops in or whoever is on the clock just turns in their pick before time runs out.
I don't know how Schefter knows any more than anyone else on this specifically. I'm sure they are all on a conference call throughout the entire time with the GM initiating calls to any team for a trade. Because they can's smell each other's halitosis doesn't;t mean it's any more or less complicated.

I don't understand the backlash against Tua for the Clemson game.

He was really good in that game. He threw 2 picks no doubt, but he wasn't bad..at all.

He was great the rest of the game throwing passes all over the field. Go back and watch it..had some incredible throws.
agreed on the clemson game,

Two narratives I dismiss if an analyst brings up when evaluating tua, #1, those few games in the playoffs, #2 how good his receivers were in making him look better than he is..

red flags to me not to trust that opinion...jmo.

I don't understand the backlash against Tua for the Clemson game.

He was really good in that game. He threw 2 picks no doubt, but he wasn't bad..at all.

He was great the rest of the game throwing passes all over the field. Go back and watch it..had some incredible throws.
afer coming off an injury he played a hell of a game against LSU...that was a big game.

Ashtyn Davis feels like an obvious target especially with his college DB coach in Miami now. Not a big hitting guy but covers a lot of ground and can run some slot coverage if called on, reminds me a lot of Budda Baker whom I wanted reallllllly bad.
him or Antoine, considering Flores is on the record saying Winfield sr is his favorite D back of all time.

What are they talking about the pocket passer is no longer in the league?

They only saying that cause so much of this new breed has to rely on their legs cause they can’t read a defense from the pocket or execute at a high enough clip the pocket ask for a variety of reasons.
New breed?

Who are the new breed QB's that have to rely on their legs because they can't read a defense?

:munch:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom