****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 483 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can learn self preservation real quick. I recall us murdering peyton manning when he came Into the league, a long with everyone else. He learned to get rid of the ball quick, so did brees, so did brady. Andrew Luck, well Indy ruined him.

Well let’s hope if Grier rolls that dice...some leopards can’t change their spots...instincts take over!

RG3 was really good until his style of play ended it!

Cam Newton has seen a shortened career as well!

Passing on Brees was hard to watch. I was also one of the guys on Brady Quinns BW. Tough times ive seen as a Fin fan. Biggest question, will tomorrow be more of the same or will we finally take that leap.
In fairness I take Brady Quinn 10 out of 10 times over John Beck

I'm really starting to get memories of the 2006 free agency when everyone was sure we were getting Drew Brees but we traded for Culpepper instead, I hope I am wrong.

Here is a mock I could get into. Charlie Campbell from Walter Football.
#5 Tua
#18 Cleveland(says not to be surprised if Becton slides to here due to positive drug test)
#26 Jones
#39 Swift
#56 Duggan
#70 Stenberg
#141 Cushenberry
Not bad, I would like to have Michael Pittman Jr at 70. But this would be a good draft.

I think we get him. Might even trade up to get him at 3 just to be safe. I pray all the Herbert smoke was exactly that...Smoke

tenor.gif

Well played Cult of Tua. We did all we could. Our future is in Grier's hands now. See you all on the other side. For good or ill this is not the final FH Tua thread

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom