****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisturbedShifty

Peace out
Reaction score
From here on in all decisions in the main forum about Tua need to take place here.

All other Tua related threads have been locked instead of merging into one thread to prevent any confusion.

IMG_3155-900x900.jpg

Thanks can anyone who is familiar with arthritis tell me if tua were to get an arthritic hip if he could still play? I'm 36 i don't think i have arthritis but my knees and such do crick but once i get warmed up i don't think it really impacts me playing sports.

I just don't really understand if its a career ending thing.. I always thought i may have mild arthritis but i can say without a doubt it doesn't impact me playing a full basketball game so if i'm under-appreciating it i'd like to be enlightened

Thanks can anyone who is familiar with arthritis tell me if tua were to get an arthritic hip if he could still play? I'm 36 i don't think i have arthritis but my knees and such do crick but once i get warmed up i don't think it really impacts me playing sports.

I just don't really understand if its a career ending thing.. I always thought i may have mild arthritis but i can say without a doubt it doesn't impact me playing a full basketball game so if i'm under-appreciating it i'd like to be enlightened

I don’t think that is as big of a concern as him having another acute injury to his hip.

I don’t think that is as big of a concern as him having another acute injury to his hip.

People are comparing him to Russel Wilson, I honestly have no idea if he dislocated his hip but if so doesn't he face the same risk for the seahawks? I'm pretty sure if you asked the seahawks to move on from Wilson next season because of a nagging hip injury pete carroll would spit his gum in your face.

To me this kid is so talented on the field Its worth the risk in my view..

By the way to all you Jordan Love fans after watching his game vs LSU I can say he has special arm abilities but to he has a long way to go in his pass accuracy and knowing how to put touch on his throws.. If he is drafted he needs to sit for 1 or maybe 2 season's for his best chance of success. I know is Utah State vs LSU but really the time he had to throw is comparable to what he can expect in the NFL or even less.

That being said I think Love has a better chance of NFL success then Herbert does in my book

I want to direct this response to hoops and ANU since they asked in the now locked thread...

Tua struggled with this decision. This was the biggest decision of his life that was going to impact the rest of his life and his family’s - and he had to do it surrounded with an innumerable amount of uncertainties.

Tua wanted to come back and thought he was coming back, until Friday.

Dad is not a problem. What I’m saying is he was aware that Tua was in a vulnerable position where he was likely to make an emotional decision instead of the best business decision. This was a business decision. Dad was there to ensure they made the best business decision. It had to be this.

I want to direct this response to hoops and ANU since they asked in the now locked thread...

Tua struggled with this decision. This was the biggest decision of his life that was going to impact the rest of his life and his family’s - and he had to do it surrounded with an innumerable amount of uncertainties.

Tua wanted to come back and thought he was coming back, until Friday.

Dad is not a problem. What I’m saying is he was aware that Tua was in a vulnerable position where he was likely to make an emotional decision instead of the best business decision. This was a business decision. Dad was there to ensure they made the best business decision. It had to be this.

Do you know how far along he is in his hip recovery and if he has any idea what NFL team will draft him?

Everyone who keeps comparing Galu to Lavar Ball or says he will be a problem has no clue what they are talking about. First off Galu is there to support his son and help him make the best business decision like you said, not an emotional one. People who don't understand Hawaii or their culture struggle with the family aspect as people are extremely connected to their family over there. The idea Galu is pushing is that he is trying to help Tua learn how to make the best decisions for his life but also to be there to make sure he doesn't fall too much (which would be him coming back to school instead of entering the draft). He wants to teach Tua (who is still a kid) the process and way to think and make the best decisions for himself. And ultimately when he has a family to learn to teach his kids the same thing.

I've spent a lot of my life in Hawaii and understand their culture and being treated the same because of how I look and this mindset is more common than not in HI.

Last edited:
Can we stay at 5 and land Tua? Does another team jump us for him? Does a surprise team 1-4 take him? Do we even draft him at 5? Or do we have different plans? So many questions. The draft can’t get here soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom