****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 73 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats not going to make him hit his RB in stride on simple Screen Passes or not force throws into double coverage but sure i'll give 2018 a try but i don't magically think his accuracy is going to be so much better.

I did just look for his 2018 gametape but its not really game tape, I need to see every pass in a game not just completions all i can get are his 2019 gametapes and sorry just not that pretty. He did look much more smooth in 2018 but literally only vs AIr Force and UNLV and didn't show the complete picture

I think this one vs. Michigan St shows you his accuracy and arm. I think his receivers were blanketed on a lot of the deep stuff, but his throws were catchable.

I dunno, CK pretty much sold me, but yeah, looks like another Tannehill.

Plus my son's middle name is Jordan...

I think this one vs. Michigan St shows you his accuracy and arm. I think his receivers were blanketed on a lot of the deep stuff, but his throws were catchable.

I watch these videos and for me, he has a deficiency in his mechanics that probably leads to being erratic. I like his footwork and arm spiral, but especially his front side mechanics is lacking. That usually forces throwers to throw around the front side. I have no clue if its true, but would venture to say he would be more inaccurate to the left vs. out in front and to the right. Anyone know if its true?

Funny you say that I just got my 4 comp night offer in yesterday. And the draft dates are not blacked out.

I wish the NFL would be more clear about their plans.

Option 1) The draft announcement is made at the new Ceasar Forum and the players will be showing up on the Bellagio Fountain stage. Wherever you are you have to watch portion of a draft announcement on some type of screen. If you prefer to watch the draft announcement you will see the players on a TV screen and if you prefer to watch the players right after they are drafted you will watch the draft announcement on a TV screen. Since for me both go hand in hand I might as well watch the entire draft on TV and not worry if I have a good view towards any stage with a good view of a TV screen at the same time.

Option 2) The draft is announced and players presented at the Caesar Forum. That would make the Bellagio Fountain a secondary stage for some additional red carpet stuff. I highly doubt that will be in the plans though since they said that the green room is near the Ballagio Fountains.

Option 3) the Caesar's forum stage is only for musical performances and stuff. Then the whole draft (announcement and presentation of players) will happen at the Bellagio Fountains which brings us back to @Padfoot 's question "how will they handle the crowd".

In all honesty for a lot of people it will be a lot of money they will spend. They are not in the lucky position of having comp nights. Vegas has no public transportation infrastructure. So the people trying to save a few dollars and stay at a hotel outside the strip have not only long walks to the strip but then you would ask them to make a decision: do I watch the players or do I watch the draft announcements.

This whole plan is done by people who are being chauffeured in limousines and have no clue how the real world works. While it sounds easy "take a right and then take a left" people tend to forget that the major walking is done through hotels and hotel structures which turns a quick "turn right and then turn left" into an easy 20-30 minute walk.
I don't even know what the infatuation with the Fountains is. Do the whole draft (announcement and stage appearance) at the Caesar's Forum. And if you have a boner for the fountains do some post draft interviews there.

With respect to all those who plan on attending the NFL should come clean on how the draft is being conducted.

I am pretty sure the Bellagio fountain is just for red carpet, pre-event as the players arrive. They will get on/off the boat with their family, take some pictures, a few short words in an interview and then off in a limo to the Forum area Green Rooms. Not exactly something I would care about much unless it's early and I have nothing else to do.

(Many folks jumped to the conclusion that Thursday night’s first round would feature picks being transported from the green room to the floating stage by boat live, but that’s not the case. Although that would be quite entertaining.) Mlive.com

I thought I also read that the green rooms will be adjacent to the Forum Main stage area. Vegas has been raising all their hotel rates since the announcement was made.

I am pretty sure the Bellagio fountain is just for red carpet, pre-event as the players arrive. They will get on/off the boat with their family, take some pictures, a few short words in an interview and then off in a limo to the Forum area Green Rooms. Not exactly something I would care about much unless it's early and I have nothing else to do.

(Many folks jumped to the conclusion that Thursday night’s first round would feature picks being transported from the green room to the floating stage by boat live, but that’s not the case. Although that would be quite entertaining.) Mlive.com

I thought I also read that the green rooms will be adjacent to the Forum Main stage area. Vegas has been raising all their hotel rates since the announcement was made.
That all makes sense.

What scares me about Jordan is how did his play drop off so drastically in one season?? I realize you get different players but you still should put up similar numbers if your putting in the same effort.

Dead honest watching him play makes me think of Josh Freeman, Guy is almost a dead ringer athletically but I heard him say he wants to be the next mahomes in the NFL.. He has a real long way to go

Sounds like according to Barry Jackson tua is plan a which is music to my ears. I just hope they know that once he throws at his pro day staying at 5 isn’t gonna do it.

Washington is the team I am actually worried about...they have to know that Tua is a huge step up from Haskins, I just wonder, with no GM, what sort of moves they will make. Washington is in such an odd position with that 2nd pick. Tua is better then Haskins, but do you take that potential injury risk in your second head coaching stint? Do you stick with Haskins another year as the previous group is on the hook for that move and build up your team a little? Do you take trade from the DOlphins and add two first-round players instead of just young (moving back to 5 still lands you elite talent).

Herbert and Love doing well this week (I think most expected them to) helps Miami out...hopefully, the Chargers settle in on a guy like HErbert and decide to get into a bidding war with Miami would not be worth it.

I see the skins sticking It out with Haskins, especially since the owner liked him and the possible injury history with Tua.

The other QB’s showing well- yup, seems to only help mIa. I really see the Chargers targeting Herbert.

The skins have Henne. if Marino was on the clock do you think Snyder would pass because he drafted Chad. Of course Tua is in play at @2!

Smoke screen? Either we're going to have to trade up to 2 in order to get Tua, or the Lions are floating this out there so that we do it and push Chase Young down to them.

I don't like it one bit.

None of it matters if we can strike a good deal and trade up.

Top 5 Pick plus our haul? No reason we shouldn't end up with Tua if he's our plan A at QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom