****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 78 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm Detroit's GM and my job is on the line to win this year, do I:

A) Draft a rookie QB with my high 1st rounder that may not be physically able to play for some of the season that will determine the fate of my employment
B) Put out smoke screens that would imply I could take that rookie QB with my high 1st rounder to try to get other teams to move up and provide me draft/player capital that will help me win in the season that determines the fate of my employment
Correct, but The problem is other teams giving them what they want to get that third so they can assure Tua.

Dan Marino dishes on Tua Tagovailoa

Marino knows a thing or two about good quarterback play. The Hall of Fame quarterback is one of three Miami Dolphins to have his jersey retired and was on the NFL 100th Anniversary All-Time Team.

He’s also a big fan of Tua Tagovailoa, who declared for the NFL Draft earlier this season. Tagovailoa won national championships at Alabama as a freshman and sophomore before suffering a season-ending hip injury this past fall.

“He’s a much better college player than I ever was,” Marino said in an interview with USA Today Sports’ Mackenzie Salmon on Wednesday. “That’s for sure.”

Marino starred at the University of Pittsburgh and was inducted into The College Football Hall of Fame in 2003.

In Marino’s interview with Salmon, which can be viewed in full here, he called Tua “a heck of a player.”

Marino has been a part of the Dolphins’ front office since 2014 as a special adviser, so he wasn’t giving any draft plans away.

“The draft is a long way away,” Marino said. “The Dolphins will probably consider taking a draft, but you don’t know.”

You can watch the full interview with Marino here.

If Marino had any talent as an evaluator you would think he would have provided input somewhere along the line of losing for a decade plus. Goes to show you even the great ones have their faults.

I used to do that when I was younger...
I mean, do you really want to open that present?

headexplodie_monthly-suprise_500px.gif

If Marino had any talent as an evaluator you would think he would have provided input somewhere along the line of losing for a decade plus. Goes to show you even the great ones have their faults.
Dan has done everything he could to for this franchise - a transcendent QB - it is not a fault of his that he is not a Scout or VP type - teams need a few of these types around to be loyal It is a culture move - and it doesn’t translate directly to wins

All he is doing is stating facts. Tua has been a much better COLLEGE QB. Now the pros is a WAY different story....that hasn't been told yet.

All he is doing is stating facts. Tua has been a much better COLLEGE QB. Now the pros is a WAY different story....that hasn't been told yet.
Tua is the best prospect I’ve ever seen and that includes luck. Health permitting he will be one of the elite QBs for a decade

Dan Marino dishes on Tua Tagovailoa

Marino knows a thing or two about good quarterback play. The Hall of Fame quarterback is one of three Miami Dolphins to have his jersey retired and was on the NFL 100th Anniversary All-Time Team.

He’s also a big fan of Tua Tagovailoa, who declared for the NFL Draft earlier this season. Tagovailoa won national championships at Alabama as a freshman and sophomore before suffering a season-ending hip injury this past fall.

“He’s a much better college player than I ever was,” Marino said in an interview with USA Today Sports’ Mackenzie Salmon on Wednesday. “That’s for sure.”

Marino starred at the University of Pittsburgh and was inducted into The College Football Hall of Fame in 2003.

In Marino’s interview with Salmon, which can be viewed in full here, he called Tua “a heck of a player.”

Marino has been a part of the Dolphins’ front office since 2014 as a special adviser, so he wasn’t giving any draft plans away.

“The draft is a long way away,” Marino said. “The Dolphins will probably consider taking a draft, but you don’t know.”

You can watch the full interview with Marino here.

or maybe not, maybe we'll skip. who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom