****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 160 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
An interesting thought:

If all things were the same. Tua's injury and Burrow blowing up BUT the Dolphins had the #1 overall pick. What do you do if you're the franchise?

1) Do you still draft Tua #1 overall even with all the inherent risk and uncertainty about the hip going forward
2) You draft Burrow and hope his recent success translates to the NFL
3) You trade out of the #1 pick

We have meetings on Saturday nights. We all sit around in a circle and watch Tua highlights. Cucumber water and granola will he served at the door. We hope to see you there.

May Tua be with you.

I look forward to our meetings all week

An interesting thought:

If all things were the same. Tua's injury and Burrow blowing up BUT the Dolphins had the #1 overall pick. What do you do if you're the franchise?

1) Do you still draft Tua #1 overall even with all the inherent risk and uncertainty about the hip going forward
Even though I love Tua and think he's a better QB than Burrow, I'm hedging my bets and picking #2 with my job on the line. And knowing that, I would have paid a lot of money to bring over Joe Brady to be my OC as well. That's the safest gamble I could think of.

Our philosophy is the same as the Freemasons, which is:

"A man wishing to become a Tua Cult member must of his own free will ask to become a Tua Cult member."

We look forward to meeting you.
So you watch highlights and get off to it?

Even though I love Tua and think he's a better QB than Burrow, I'm hedging my bets and picking #2 with my job on the line. And knowing that, I would have paid a lot of money to bring over Joe Brady to be my OC as well. That's the safest gamble I could think of.

In that scenerio I don't know how you pick Tua and say you're comfortable sleeping at night.
Clearly the kids talented but those previous injuries have to keep you up at night if you're the GM.
It's already tough @5 But atleast in that you can say you didn't have a shot at Burrow. Assuming he goes on to have a better career.

I want us to draft Tua because i feel his the best QB that will be available to us.
But my gut feeling is he has a very Sam Bradford-like career plagued with the injuries for us.

Last edited:
An interesting thought:

I'd take Tua.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom