****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 267 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, a quick google search revealed Mahomes, D Jones, and Matt Ryan all had high ankle sprains in 2019. I am not gonna do research on if any QBs have had both sprained, as this is proof enough for me that high ankle sprains are common even in QBs.

I will make it clearer. How many of the three got “elective” or “bionic” surgery to fix their issue? He did because he has weak joints. Any of those three sprain BOTH ankles? I will repeat I have never seen a QB with more injuries than Sam Bradford and we see how that turned out. I don’t know maybe these are all “freak” injuries but damn what are the odds he can stay healthy?
Look he is a stud and I am a huge fan and honestly the ankle surgeries actually made me feel BETTER about things but then the hip.
i mean damn, if we draft him I guess I will buy the jersey and hold my breath every Sunday.

I will make it clearer. How many of the three got “elective” or “bionic” surgery to fix their issue? He did because he has weak joints. Any of those three sprain BOTH ankles? I will repeat I have never seen a QB with more injuries than Sam Bradford and we see how that turned out. I don’t know maybe these are all “freak” injuries but damn what are the odds he can stay healthy?
Look he is a stud and I am a huge fan and honestly the ankle surgeries actually made me feel BETTER about things but then the hip.
i mean damn, if we draft him I guess I will buy the jersey and hold my breath every Sunday.
Tua is a stud in one post of yours but he is average in this post - this is rich - which one is it???

I will make it clearer. How many of the three got “elective” or “bionic” surgery to fix their issue? He did because he has weak joints. Any of those three sprain BOTH ankles? I will repeat I have never seen a QB with more injuries than Sam Bradford and we see how that turned out.

I am not going to research with that much depth to appease you, especially when your argument is weak AF.

Dwayne Haskins also had an ankle injury last year. That’s 4 starting QBs out of 32. 1/8th of the starting QBs last year had high ankle sprains. Brady injured his right ankle in 08 and in 16. Mahomes luxated his patella last year in addition to the ankle sprain and won the SB. That’s two SB winning QBs that had that same injury, along with others in their history. We are taking about football here. Not freaking ballet. Injuries happen ALL THE TIME.

The “bionic” surgery Tua had was to help him recover faster and prevent it from happening again in the future. Not really bionic, as he merely had his tibias and fibulas tied together. He only missed like 1-2 weeks for each.

Saquon Barkley missed like 3 weeks last year and AJ Green didn’t even play after an ankle injury in July. If anything, Tua’s willingness to have surgery proves to me how tough he is and how much football means to him. Intangibles on top of talent. Love it.

Tua is a stud in one post of yours but he is average in this post - this is rich - which one is it???

He is a stud in some of his abilities but has as many question marks as anyone else.
1. Injury prone. I defy you to name another prospect that has had as many injuries.
2. He is 6’0” tall not a deal breaker as Mayfield and Murray have made it but certainly not ideal.
3. Weight. I am concerned about his heritage and diet. He is already packing 220 on his frame.
4. Lefty. Steve Young was great. How many great lefties are there?
5. He is very average against top competition. Burrow was a buzz saw against teams like UGA and Clemson. Tua looked average and was pulled and Hurts bailed them out against UGA. Against LSU he padded stats as Burrow and the boys were getting in that ass AT BAMA.
6. He is on the most stacked team in the land. Does he make players better? Mac Jones is not as good but kid comes in and the offense keeps humming. Hell Bama will probably be #1 next year without Tua!

Care to answer some of these? Listen up all of you Tua Lovers, every prospect has question marks. Some of you are a little hard headed. I will say this one more time. I will support WHO EVER we select. I am a fan of the DOLPHINS. This cult **** or eyes on only one prospect is short sighted. But I am the one that doesn‘t know ****.

NONE of you gurus know who will make it anymore than the people pushing Burrow, Herbert or Love. I can just pray the Front Office does because we are due. Done with this dumb exercise.

Those ankle sprains didn’t require surgery, he did those surgeries electively to strengthen them.

No **** but if he didn’t have weak ass ankles then why have to do it to begin with? Does nobody get that? Brady is the best, did he go get surgery to strengthen his ankles? I mean he is a competitor always looking for an advantage. Geez

No **** but if he didn’t have weak *** ankles then why have to do it to begin with? Does nobody get that? Brady is the best, did he go get surgery to strengthen his ankles? I mean he is a competitor always looking for an advantage. Geez
Ankles and joints are always moving, and more prone to injury, it doesn’t mean they’re weak. If you’re going to bring up an injury that’s worrisome it’s the hip injury and only the hip injury you should be talking about.
People who bring up his other injuries are just making up excuses on why they don’t like him.

He is a stud in some of his abilities but has as many question marks as anyone else.
1. Injury prone. I defy you to name another prospect that has had as many injuries.
2. He is 6’0” tall not a deal breaker as Mayfield and Murray have made it but certainly not ideal.
3. Weight. I am concerned about his heritage and diet. He is already packing 220 on his frame.
5. He is very average against top competition. Burrow was a buzz saw against teams like UGA and Clemson. Tua looked average and was pulled and Hurts bailed them out against UGA. Against LSU he padded stats as Burrow and the boys were getting in that *** AT BAMA.
6. He is on the most stacked team in the land. Does he make players better? Mac Jones is not as good but kid comes in and the offense keeps humming. Hell Bama will probably be #1 next year without Tua!

Care to answer some of these? Listen up all of you Tua Lovers, every prospect has question marks. Some of you are a little hard headed. I will say this one more time. I will support WHO EVER we select. I am a fan of the DOLPHINS. This cult **** or eyes on only one prospect is short sighted. But I am the one that doesn‘t know ****.

NONE of you gurus know who will make it anymore than the people pushing Burrow, Herbert or Love. I can just pray the Front Office does because we are due. Done with this dumb exercise.
He sure as hell does not sound like any kind of a Stud I wouldn’t touch this guy with a 10 foot pole let alone one of our 14 draft picks

I mean the curse that is Tua could be contagion on everyone

You are absolutely right in every aspect and every one of your questions is entirely knew and hasn’t been addressed in this thread - so thanks for pointing them out

he is short, slow and processes the game much slower than anyone else

5. He is very average against top competition. Burrow was a buzz saw against teams like UGA and Clemson. Tua looked average and was pulled and Hurts bailed them out against UGA. Against LSU he padded stats as Burrow and the boys were getting in that *** AT BAMA.

Had Tua not gotten hurt he still would have been the #1 overall pick because his talent is undeniable. To say that he has "as many question marks as anyone else" is disingenuous at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom