****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 268 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a stud in some of his abilities but has as many question marks as anyone else.
1. Injury prone. I defy you to name another prospect that has had as many injuries.
2. He is 6’0” tall not a deal breaker as Mayfield and Murray have made it but certainly not ideal.
3. Weight. I am concerned about his heritage and diet. He is already packing 220 on his frame.
4. Lefty. Steve Young was great. How many great lefties are there?
5. He is very average against top competition. Burrow was a buzz saw against teams like UGA and Clemson. Tua looked average and was pulled and Hurts bailed them out against UGA. Against LSU he padded stats as Burrow and the boys were getting in that *** AT BAMA.
6. He is on the most stacked team in the land. Does he make players better? Mac Jones is not as good but kid comes in and the offense keeps humming. Hell Bama will probably be #1 next year without Tua!

Care to answer some of these? Listen up all of you Tua Lovers, every prospect has question marks. Some of you are a little hard headed. I will say this one more time. I will support WHO EVER we select. I am a fan of the DOLPHINS. This cult **** or eyes on only one prospect is short sighted. But I am the one that doesn‘t know ****.

NONE of you gurus know who will make it anymore than the people pushing Burrow, Herbert or Love. I can just pray the Front Office does because we are due. Done with this dumb exercise.

1. Herbert missed most of his sophomore season with a "major" injury and left three other games with minor injuries (one I think was a concussion.
2. Height means nothing for QBs

4. now were are shitting on a guy because of the hand he throws with...how many successful 6'6" QBs are there?
5. I guess Oklahoma, Auburn, LSU, Texas AM are not good programs. Let's also remember that Burrow is two years older then Tua and has one good season under his belt after he failed to win the starting job at OSU.
6. LSU is not stacked? Oregon is not stacked? I mean Oregon is so much better as far as recruiting compared to other Pac 12 teams that it isn't fair. Yet...big ol ASU and their True Freshman QB, when the team needed the win to compete for a national title...guess who plays like shiiiiiit.

Let's try not to be so aggressive, so angry, and try not to resort to racism on the forum...not a good look mate.

Also, maybe, just maybe, the cult thing is satire.

Last edited by a moderator:
Russell Wilson is one of the most hit QBs in the NFL...he consistently ranks in the top 5 of hits and sacks taken.

In 2016 he was sacked over 50 times and hit 111 times, both top 5 in the league...

in 2017 he was sacked over 50 times and hit 121 times, both top 5 in the NFL...

That trend continues throughout his career...
Did Wilson have the same injury issues in college as Tua

Did Wilson have the same injury issues in college as Tua
No, but that someone mentioned that Wilson is great at avoiding hits, I was just pointing out that he wasn't.

I think the post got deleted because of some personal attacks...

No, but that someone mentioned that Wilson is great at avoiding hits, I was just pointing out that he wasn't.

I think the post got deleted because of some personal attacks...
Wilson takes hits and he throws off the back foot more often than I like but his Wrs make plays coming back to the ball

I was worried about his size entering the NFL - boy was I wrong - I wasn’t questioning his leadership and attitude

I'm starting to see the path for Tua at 5 now.

Cincy appears to be set on Burrow
Washington Chase Young
Detroit Okudah
NYG-?

If Washington and Detroit really want those guys they'll have to draft them where they currently are selected to pick. The Giants would be all over Chase Young @ 4 and probably Okudah too. It would then matter what the giants intend to do at 4.

I'm starting to see the path for Tua at 5 now.

Cincy appears to be set on Burrow
Washington Chase Young
Detroit Okudah
NYG-?

If Washington and Detroit really want those guys they'll have to draft them where they currently are selected to pick. The Giants would be all over Chase Young @ 4 and probably Okudah too. It would then matter what the giants intend to do at 4.
The problem is that if Detroit trades down to either 5 with Miami or 6 with the Chargers, they still land Okudah. If we sit at 5, it's because we don't want Tua, not because we're hoping he falls to us because he won't.

You know QBs are the top choice of teams that need a QB. If one or two teams fall in love with a QB, then I can see teams # 2-4 trading back for more picks to let a team go get their QB. ESPECIALLY if they still pick in the top 10. They could still get their main target.

1. Herbert missed most of his sophomore season with a "major" injury and left three other games with minor injuries (one I think was a concussion.
2. Height means nothing for QBs

4. now were are ****ting on a guy because of the hand he throws with...how many successful 6'6" QBs are there?
5. I guess Oklahoma, Auburn, LSU, Texas AM are not good programs. Let's also remember that Burrow is two years older then Tua and has one good season under his belt after he failed to win the starting job at OSU.
6. LSU is not stacked? Oregon is not stacked? I mean Oregon is so much better as far as recruiting compared to other Pac 12 teams that it isn't fair. Yet...big ol ASU and their True Freshman QB, when the team needed the win to compete for a national title...guess who plays like shiiiiiit.

Also, maybe, just maybe, the cult thing is satire.

LMAO I have nothing against his heritage. I think the best thing about him is his Leadership and infectious attitude that elevates those around him. Would be a great face for our franchise. He packs 220 on a 6’0 frame at 22. Sorry I See it as a potential concern.

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem is that if Detroit trades down to either 5 with Miami or 6 with the Chargers, they still land Okudah. If we sit at 5, it's because we don't want Tua, not because we're hoping he falls to us because he won't.

NYG and Gettleman probably take Okudah at 4 if that happens. There's a lot of moving parts, but there is a path for Tua at 5.

NYG and Gettleman probably take Okudah at 4 if that happens. There's a lot of moving parts, but there is a path for Tua at 5.
They're almost certainly going Oline, but that's just what I've seen and heard. Could absolutely be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom