****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 269 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep.

If you take Tua and he doesn't become what we'd like him to be because of injury, you'll regret it for a few years.

If you don't take Tua and he DOES become a franchise QB, you'll regret it for decades.

True but it also comes down how the other players you select turn out. For example I'm sure the Bills didn't lose sleep over drafting Kelly over Marino even though Marino was th better qb. Or even though Eli Manning won a pair of Super Bowls and the Chargers didn't I'm not sure they're losing too much sleep over having Phillip Rivers instead of Manning. My point being if Tua turns out to be the next Drew Brees and Herbert turns out to be the next Rothlisberger both side will be ok.

So bill polian says it would keep him awake a little bit because of the ankle stuff possibly making him injury prone.

dumb.

At least he bounces back at the end when he says he watches the tape and comes to his senses

Excellent point about his feet being always underneath of him. Couple that quick release and whoof that balls out and on point to the proper shoulder in a hurry

on balance and ready to fire

I just can’t get down with height means nothing in pro QBs.

I think it’s just a combination of a bunch of other things provided a guy has them that can offset.

True but it also comes down how the other players you select turn out. For example I'm sure the Bills didn't lose sleep over drafting Kelly over Marino even though Marino was th better qb. Or even though Eli Manning won a pair of Super Bowls and the Chargers didn't I'm not sure they're losing too much sleep over having Phillip Rivers instead of Manning. My point being if Tua turns out to be the next Drew Brees and Herbert turns out to be the next Rothlisberger both side will be ok.

If the Bills had Marino they would have won 3 superbowls.

I have never seen a QB since Sam Bradford that seems so injury prone.

Tua has missed 10 games in his entire life.

Tom Brady (15 games in 2008), Aaron Rodgers (10 games in 2017), Peyton Manning (16 games in 2011), Joe Montana (16 games in 1991), and Dan Marino (11 games in 1993) all missed more games than that IN ONE SEASON at some point in their Hall of Fame careers.

Yes, Tua is an injury risk. He’s probably going to suffer a major injury at some point in his career. So is every other player who steps on a football field. Even the all time greats. So let’s put this BS notion that Tua isn’t worth the risk because he might not make it 15 years without getting hurt to bed once and for all.

If the Bills had Marino they would have won 3 superbowls.
If the bills hadn't gone full bills they would have one at least one.

Off Topic- My father and his friends went to the Bills/Skins and the night before my dad and his buds saw 10 or 12 players, most starters at the bar the night before the game.

If we have to move up to #3 Lions spot are u ok with this trade? Our #5 and 26th pick in rd 1 plus 5th rd pick for #3 pick in draft and Lions 3rd round pick? The late 1st round pick is something we can offer detroit that Chargers cant. I know the old draft value chart might be out dated but i used it as a baseline to come up with fair trade.

If we have to move up to #3 Lions spot are u ok with this trade? Our #5 and 26th pick in rd 1 plus 5th rd pick for #3 pick in draft and Lions 3rd round pick? The late 1st round pick is something we can offer detroit that Chargers cant. I know the old draft value chart might be out dated but i used it as a baseline to come up with fair trade.
Yes I am but I don’t think it will cost as much

giphy.gif

So bill polian says it would keep him awake a little bit because of the ankle stuff possibly making him injury prone.

dumb.

At least he bounces back at the end when he says he watches the tape and comes to his senses

Excellent point about his feet being always underneath of him. Couple that quick release and whoof that balls out and on point to the proper shoulder in a hurry

on balance and ready to fire
If everything was equal as far as cost to get. Burrow or Tua? Both are excellent imo if we don’t land one idk wtf we are doing

Tua has missed 10 games in his entire life.

Tom Brady (15 games in 2008), Aaron Rodgers (10 games in 2017), Peyton Manning (16 games in 2011), Joe Montana (16 games in 1991), and Dan Marino (11 games in 1993) all missed more games than that IN ONE SEASON at some point in their Hall of Fame careers.

Yes, Tua is an injury risk. He’s probably going to suffer a major injury at some point in his career. So is every other player who steps on a football field. Even the all time greats. So let’s put this BS notion that Tua isn’t worth the risk because he might not make it 15 years without getting hurt to bed once and for all.

It's not the amount of time missed since two of the injuries came late in the season. For me it has more to do with the fact he's had all lower body injuries and two surgeries (ankle and hip).

If he's there at 5 so be it, in a trade up no unless it's a completely one sided Miami deal (like swapping 1st and a 3rd).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom