Tua Tagovailoa Week 5 Highlights vs SF | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Tagovailoa Week 5 Highlights vs SF

So many fans were tied to the belief that year 2 of Fitz starting for a team he became a disaster. But what no one saw coming was Miami drafting Tua to mentor Fitz has turned him into a halfway decent QB.

Tua will be a great qb. Not worried about him. Home run pick. He will also have a monster line blocking for him next year. O-line will keep adding road graders next year
I hope so. Herberts success bothers me in the sense of the back of my mind thinks, what if it's herbert that ends up being great and not tua. Wouldn't that be miami's luck of go for miami again?

These threads are pure gold! Gold I tell ya! :lol:

No kidding. And why are YouTube comments turned off? Such a fearful waste. It would be the same thing. Who cares if some outsiders without a sense of humor flood the comments with jealous crap?

I hope so. Herberts success bothers me in the sense of the back of my mind thinks, what if it's herbert that ends up being great and not tua. Wouldn't that be miami's luck of go for miami again?

I’m sure it must be so worrisome to see a quarterback throw behind receivers on 3rd and 4th down when the game is on the line

Herbert looked good on Monday night, I looked for Tua on Sunday, but... (Wish we would have gotten Herbert.) :(

I’m sure it must be so worrisome to see a quarterback throw behind receivers on 3rd and 4th down when the game is on the line
At least he is getting in the games and therefore he can learn from his mistakes. Of course throwing 4 TD’s and no interceptions wasn’t too bad either. Also I have watched enough football over my 70 years that I have seen. many QB’s now in the HOF throw bad passes when the game was on the line. So a rookie QB making a few bad passes certainly doesn’t mean he won’t be a great QB someday.

Back
Top Bottom