Tua Tagovailoa working closely with WR Gary Jennings Jr. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Tagovailoa working closely with WR Gary Jennings Jr.

Dolphins receivers in 2021 - Parker, Williams, Devonta Smith, John Ross, Jennings and Ford. THat would be a pretty solid mixture of sizes and speed.
Next year is another solid wr class. Smith is definitley on my list too. That's a real strong 6.

With Jennings Miami has to have one of the tallest receiving cores in the NFL.

Parker and Williams are like 6’4
Hurns is 6’3
Jennings and Ford are like 6’2
Gesicki is like 6’6

That’s a lot of mismatches in size, strength and athleticism

He has good straight line speed but poor agility. I don't see him as a slot WR. Really our problem is a lack of slot WR's. Other than Wilson we really don't have any. Yet all the fans want to cut Wilson and force non-slot options to play slot WR.

Jennings has one of the worst 3-cones times in the combine and I happen to think that is very important for a slot WR. I'd also like to see a guy who reaches out and plucks the ball away from defenders and he doesn't do that.

I like Parker, Williams, Wilson and Jennings to start. The other 1 or 2 WRs are up for grabs. Maybe both Grant and Ford make the team but M. Perry may beat them out unless Perry is listed as a RB or QB.

With Jennings Miami has to have one of the tallest receiving cores in the NFL.

Parker and Williams are like 6’4
Hurns is 6’3
Jennings and Ford are like 6’2
Gesicki is like 6’6

That’s a lot of mismatches in size, strength and athleticism
Imagine Tua was throwing to smaller receivers at Bama... now he has taller weapons and can throw more jumpballs rather than always depending on his accuracy

I can appreciate the sentiment, but I'm not sure, given his injury, that the Dolphins want him doing that. Maybe next year?
Sure. How about Fitz? My point is that other teams leaders are finding a way. We can either be the team that found a way to win or the team that stayed comfortable and safe and lost to those teams.

Sure. How about Fitz? My point is that other teams leaders are finding a way. We can either be the team that found a way to win or the team that stayed comfortable and safe and lost to those teams.
Fitz is probably home up in the Tampa area getting fat on all the birthday cake. :lol:

Exactly my concern......
Would love for Tua to work with all our receivers even if it had to be at a park. But I don’t know what kind of restrictions he has medically, and what he’s being told to do by the team medical staff. I don’t even know if he’s throwing the ball to Jennings. I just know that they are both allowed in the facility due to their medical rehab. Sure would be nice if he was out there throwing to Parker, Gesicki, and Wilson at least.

The question is if injuried players can get in the facility why is it that we havent heard about Preston Williams playing catch with Tua and Jennings also?

Back
Top Bottom