Tua Throwing Pretty At OTAs | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Throwing Pretty At OTAs

Makes you wonder what the narrative beyond staying healthy will be in this camp around Tua?

No, I think just like last years (Tua can't throw deep), the main and only narrative will be the single popular one of Tua can't stay healthy.

Buckle up, the script has been sent all over, and it's about to get loud with it to convince everyone.

I would love to see what Tua can do if he plays closer to 17 games than 12. He has ended each of the last two seasons on a bit of a slide, not necessarily concerning but at least something to mention.

I love that McDaniel is talking about running the ball more. That could be so huge for this team, especially with a defense that looks like it can win games and keep the Dolphins in it. Would take a lot of pressure off Tua as well.

How important is Tua? Miami was 8-4 with him, and 1-5 without (including the playoffs). Hill and Waddle combined for 15 touchdown passes with Tua and zero with Bridgewater and Thompson.

I believe with a healthy Tua, the Dolphins win the AFC East.

I would need to see more photographs, but it looks like he has put on some muscle mass.
He DID put on some muscle mass. He talked about it a prior interview a few weeks back... Was working on his upper back, traps, and neck muscles. His neck is noticeably thicker than pics from a year ago.

It’ll be fun to see Tua operate in the same offense with the same OC for 2 years in a row… He’s had a lot of changeover through his college days and still managed to excel.

Back
Top Bottom