‘Tua’ to premiere Sunday on FOX Update: Drag Races hate Tua | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

‘Tua’ to premiere Sunday on FOX Update: Drag Races hate Tua

You don't know Tua's story by now you must be living under a rock....

Here some highlights to hold you over...

FailingLinearCony-size_restricted.gif

It was delayed due to weather.

Fox had an agreement to show the races live, and just like any other live sporting event, if it's delayed for weather, they stay with it until completion. Just like the Phins game (last year?) that got delayed due to storms.

I'm not mad it got delayed, though I enjoy getting others worked up. Things like this can't be helped, even if some don't like the live event. I do wish, though, that fox had not said many times that they would show the special as soon as the race was over, knowing how much they still had to go.

We are in 2020, why don't they have these things available for on-demand viewing after it airs live? They would get so many more viewers if they did it this way. They can still make money off of ads on the on-demand version; just dumb.

You don't know Tua's story by now you must be living under a rock....

Here some highlights to hold you over...

Yeah everything you posted is appreciated, however you to downgrade somebody's excitement for something new having to do a dolphin football in the way you did this pretty s***** in my opinion.

Yeah everything you posted is appreciated, however you to downgrade somebody's excitement for something new having to do a dolphin football in the way you did this pretty s***** in my opinion.
sunshinebear.gif

I am late to this thread but here's a decent documentary on TUA that if you haven't seen it might tide you over until Saturday. This is the link to the entire playlist of the TUA - Homecoming documentary:

Just 6 more days 'til opening day fella's....we are almost there.

Anybody read the article about Grant talking about Tua? Said Tua is a great locker room personality. But more importantly he’s not acting like a rookie on the football field, he’s telling people exactly where he wants them and telling them to get open and I’ll find you. Being a leader from the jump, how often did we hear about Tannehill taking charge? Like never

I’ll watch the documentary after we win a super bowl.

For some reason just not interested in more hype.

Back
Top Bottom